The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The Mad Dog
That must be a very advanced ticket or in the middle of the night though. Having just checked and getting prices between £30 and £200 for different tickets on the same day checking several days. But it's irrelevant given the fact I have no need or intention to go to London.

But London is fun and full of fun things! :gah:
Reply 7221
Original post by UnicornBlood
Why? YOU'RE love means everything to me :emo:
:colonhash:

You did that on purpose :colonhash: I like YOUR feisty nature, I forgives you :pierre:
Original post by beeninetytwo
I knew really I was just pretending :pirateprincess:

You didn't mean that :sad:

Sneaky :borat:
That must be a very advanced ticket or in the middle of the night though. Having just checked and getting prices between £30 and £200 for different tickets on the same day checking several days. But it's irrelevant given the fact I have no need or intention to go to London.

With attitude like that, London doesn't want yo see the face of you :hand:
Original post by beeninetytwo
But London is fun and full of fun things! :gah:

So are brothels but I don't have any intention of visiting them.
Reply 7223

I've never been to one either! :five:
Original post by ipoop
You did that on purpose :colonhash: I like YOUR feisty nature, I forgives you :pierre:

With attitude like that, London doesn't want yo see the face of you :hand:

What are you talking about? :innocent: :hoppy:
Original post by ipoop

:ninja:
I thought that was funny :mmm: But London is fun. For realz :pierre:
^has an avy that is too bright for my eyes at this hour >_<

I think my sleeping pattern has fudged up again :emo:
^ Is a witch!
Reply 7228
Original post by The Epicurean
^has an avy that is too bright for my eyes at this hour >_<

I think my sleeping pattern has fudged up again :emo:

:console: Good night breh, I have to bid you adieu and FUDGE!! I just realised, your PM :sigh: I'm on it! :redface:
Original post by ForgetMe
^ Is a witch!

Or maybe you are the which but blaming him :hmmm:
^is also up late as usual >_<

Right, I need to find some really boring monotone voice to listen to >_< That should assist me in falling asleep :yep:
Original post by ipoop
:console: Good night breh, I have to bid you adieu and FUDGE!! I just realised, your PM :sigh: I'm on it! :redface:

Or maybe you are the which but blaming him :hmmm:

Ehem, it's witch not wich :gfight: Yeah, I'm a witch and I'll eat you for my breakfast :u: Do you like to be roasted or grilled? Which part of your body should I eat first? :u:
^is showing off that he knows the difference between witch and which
Original post by ForgetMe
Ehem, it's witch not wich :gfight: Yeah, I'm a witch and I'll eat you for my breakfast :u: Do you like to be roasted or grilled? Which part of your body should I eat first? :u:

Ahem I think you'll find it's which not wich.
Sorry bit off topic, but does anyone speak/know Spanish well that could help me with something? :bigsmile:
Original post by ranbow99
Sorry bit off topic, but does anyone speak/know Spanish well that could help me with something? :bigsmile:

Not sure anyone in this thread knows Spanish :no: Have you tried the TSR Spanish society?

The only word I could teach you is the word 'alma' :ninja:

Unless it's really basic stuff, no.
Original post by The Epicurean
Not sure anyone in this thread knows Spanish :no: Have you tried the TSR Spanish society?

The only word I could teach you is the word 'alma' :ninja:

I did but only one person answered and it didn't really answer my question :dontknow:
I did but only one person answered and it didn't really answer my question :dontknow:

I only have a few minutes since im at a internet cafe but I could try answer your question?
Original post by Malevolent
I only have a few minutes since im at a internet cafe but I could try answer your question?

Don't worry if you don't have time to answer it :h: Also hope that makes sense

For one of the past tenses (preterit) my notes say that the ending for nosotros is amos/imos, however that is the same for the present tense with verbs ending in -ar and -ir.

If it's right, then how are you meant to tell the difference between what is past and what is present? Is there something I have to use to differentiate them?
Don't worry if you don't have time to answer it :h: Also hope that makes sense

For one of the past tenses (preterit) my notes say that the ending for nosotros is amos/imos, however that is the same for the present tense with verbs ending in -ar and -ir.

If it's right, then how are you meant to tell the difference between what is past and what is present? Is there something I have to use to differentiate them?

Maybe search language forums. I came across a thread in a forum where somebody asked the same question:

http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php?t=120372

Latest