The Student Room Group

Why am i so bad with girls? generally considering a prostitute.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by lilmissshady
stop obsessing over how your not good with girls and focus on studies instead, girls will come looking for your attention maybe

Posted from TSR Mobile

im failing college
My main advice is stop with omegle etc and spend more time talking to girls in real life.

Firstly online conversations don't let you properly get to know someone. Body language and laughter is important.
Secondly most girls will assume you are a rapist/pervert/recluse and will never agree to meet you irl.
Reply 22
Original post by therisenmitten
My main advice is stop with omegle etc and spend more time talking to girls in real life.

Firstly online conversations don't let you properly get to know someone. Body language and laughter is important.
Secondly most girls will assume you are a rapist/pervert/recluse and will never agree to meet you irl.

im antisocial and socially awkward and depressed
Reply 23
Given the fact that you don't understand the meaning of the word 'generally', I assume it's at least partly owing to your stupidity.

:colone:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 24
Original post by Charlatan?
Given the fact that you don't understand the meaning of the word 'generally', I assume it's at least partly owing to your stupidity.

:colone:

i got 5 A's in gcse in maths additional science history geography and english literature

im on a B in A2 biology so im not too dumb im sorry it was a silly mistake
Reply 25
Original post by iamgreatness
i got 5 A's in gcse in maths additional science history geography and english literature

im on a B in A2 biology so im not too dumb im sorry it was a silly mistake

If English isn't your first language, I apologise.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 26
English isn't your first language, I apologise.

whats so funny? B in biology is an ok grade, isnt it? :frown:
Reply 27
English isn't your first language, I apologise.

english is my first language..
im antisocial and socially awkward and depressed

Social interaction needs practise. The more time you spend on your own the less used to social situations you will be and the more awkward you will become.

However if you think your anxiety/depression is really affecting your life you should see a doctor. Don't let it take over when you can do something about it.
Reply 29
Original post by therisenmitten
Social interaction needs practise. The more time you spend on your own the less used to social situations you will be and the more awkward you will become.

However if you think your anxiety/depression is really affecting your life you should see a doctor. Don't let it take over when you can do something about it.

i prefer to be on my own, but i know the most successful way of getting laid is talking to girls but im not good at that.
Reply 30
Get money... get girls.
Reply 31
Original post by OOgles
Get money... get girls.

i dont have a job and when i do get money i gamble it playing poker and normally loose it lol. or i spend what i have on fags
Reply 32
Then stop gambling and smoking?

To be quite honest it seems that you have a lot of personal issues to sort out, insecurity, depression etc. I would sort these things out first before worrying about girls. They will come and get you in due time. :smile:
i prefer to be on my own, but i know the most successful way of getting laid is talking to girls but im not good at that.

Fair enough, but you have to accept that the only way to get girls is to talk to them, and the only way to be good at talking to them is to do it.

I understand because I like to be on my own too, but you can't spend all your time alone and also get laid.
Sounds really gay but no one is gonna be able to love you until you love yourself. I think as most people have said you need to work on your self esteem and before you can think of starting a relationship with someone. Also maybe try to talking to girls on a purely friends basis first.
Reply 35
If English isn't your first language, I apologise.

even if its not I don't see anything wrong with that, he got his point across well enough...

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
i dont have a job and when i do get money i gamble it playing poker and normally loose it lol. or i spend what i have on fags

Gambling and smoking aren't good attributes.
Reply 37
im sorry the only bit i really noticed there was omegle and ive yet to meet a boy go on a site like that to make friends with people...
Reply 38
You mean genuinely.
Reply 39
I'm calling troll. And in advance: yes I'm a girl but no you may not PM me. I'm pretty sure you've got enough girls to PM from this thread by now. :troll:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending