The Student Room Group

What is your most embarrassing moment?

What is your most embarrasing moment? Walking into a lamppost? Falling over in public? Gossiping about someone and they have been right behind you and heard? Someone saying you have BO? Sending a text/picture to the wrong person by mistake? Calling out the wrong name in sex?
(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I followed this hoping for a good read, come on people.
I dont recall a embarrassing moment for my self but a friend of mine( generally a friend) once was caught masturbating by his grandmother. I imagine that would have been awful haha
Reply 2
Challenged another guy for a 100m sprint but lost it in front of everyone at high school a few years ago :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Staring at a handsome guy and walking into a tree :K:
Reply 4
Rapping to thrift shop in maths which I can do rather well if i do so myself - one of my friends added in bits like the chorus and my headteacher walked in on me spitting the lyric "your grammy your aunty your momma your mommy i rock those flannel zebra jammies, second hand i rock that mother****a" and i must have said the f word at least 4 times before i was prompted he was behind me. He thought i was good though.
(edited 11 years ago)
I'm still considering what mine is but a guy in my year 11 PE theory class wet himself.
He put his hand up especially to tell the teacher ...the chair had to be disinfected. Mortifying.
Reply 6
Well it was more mortifying than anything. In year 9 I did the same thing with our old headteacher an she walked in on me singing the 12 days of chavmas exactly when I hit the line 4 cans of stella 3 DUREX CONDOMS 2 Burberry 'ats and a knock-off Nintendo Wii. She was less impressed
Reply 7
in year 7 when a bird pood on my blazer then i ran into school to hide and a fell in front of everyone with my crisps all over the floor.. it still haunts me
Reply 8
Original post by therisenmitten
I'm still considering what mine is but a guy in my year 11 PE theory class wet himself.
He put his hand up especially to tell the teacher ...the chair had to be disinfected. Mortifying.

In yesr 8 a boy **** himself in pe and it was runny... :sad: my eyes burned
Reply 9
Year 11 prom night that I remember all too well. I had too much drink for sure (at that tender age) and in my hired out, dapper looking suit managed to fall in a pond in front of around 100-150 people! The poor fish suffered, and so did my earnings from paying for the suit to be sorted out :rolleyes:
Original post by Lozspoon
in year 7 when a bird pood on my blazer then i ran into school to hide and a fell in front of everyone with my crisps all over the floor.. it still haunts me

I still have nightmares like this even though I'm 20.
Reply 11
Shaving my eyebrows when I was 13...why I did that I will never know.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by eliza.anne
Shaving my eyebrows when I was 13...why I did that I will never know.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:gfight:
Reply 13
Original post by ForgetMe
:gfight:

Loooooool. Are you saying you also did this? >.>

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Loooooool. Are you saying you also did this? >.>

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope, I never shaved my eyebrows :tongue:
Reply 15
Nope, I never shaved my eyebrows :tongue:

Oh :frown: just me then! I'm just thankful they grew back so quickly XD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Oh :frown: just me then! I'm just thankful they grew back so quickly XD

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hope you didn't try to shave them again :tongue:
Reply 17
I hope you didn't try to shave them again :tongue:

Urgh no >.> I went and had them waxed instead...and had a giant allergic reaction causing giant lumps where my eyebrows are.

Then I found out about threading and I'm fine now >.>

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Urgh no >.> I went and had them waxed instead...and had a giant allergic reaction causing giant lumps where my eyebrows are.

Then I found out about threading and I'm fine now >.>

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you wax your legs too? :gfight:
Reply 19
Do you wax your legs too? :gfight:

Looool that emot makes me laugh far too much. And no, do you? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest