The Student Room Group

How do I stop feeling so crap

As u know I posted bout being used by some guy and being punched several times by his gf

See I was punched thread...

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2293803

All my mates said I haven't lost out on out and to just stop thinking bout it... But I feel like crap his gf has said such nasty things that he supposedly said and I just feel **** :frown:

How do I get into feeling better and that I have won rather than feeling ive lost out and feel laughed ar
You haven't lost out at all. In fact you've gained the most. You're free...think about all that time you would have wasted being with a **** like him.
Reply 2
Original post by kimprovising
You haven't lost out at all. In fact you've gained the most. You're free...think about all that time you would have wasted being with a **** like him.

Lol maybe just feel she's won by getting rid of the two obstacles and is having a good laugh
Original post by spikeygurl
Lol maybe just feel she's won by getting rid of the two obstacles and is having a good laugh

but she hasn't really. she's just temporarily won a boy who is a total idiot. she'll find out for herself later.
Reply 4
Original post by kimprovising
but she hasn't really. she's just temporarily won a boy who is a total idiot. she'll find out for herself later.

Yeah maybe just I feel crappie in what's gone on
Reply 5
As u may b aware Ive been on off with a guy for a year! Ive been warned bout how he isn't a nice person etc and that he was using me for sex . Well got punched this wkend after being with him by his gf because yet again I believed his lies that he wasn't with his then gf

I find out he slept with his ex also in wk. the woman who hit me phoned me saying he's a compulsive liar, he steals and has hit her when she had a pregnancy scare

Also find out he's told her in ugly, made fun of my mental state, that I'm crap in bed etc

And he's also for the year been slagging me off to peeps in local pub saying how I've been stalking him and that I'm easy!

I feel like Ive lost as despite what he's done she will take him bk
As u may b aware Ive been on off with a guy for a year! Ive been warned bout how he isn't a nice person etc and that he was using me for sex . Well got punched this wkend after being with him by his gf because yet again I believed his lies that he wasn't with his then gf

I find out he slept with his ex also in wk. the woman who hit me phoned me saying he's a compulsive liar, he steals and has hit her when she had a pregnancy scare

Also find out he's told her in ugly, made fun of my mental state, that I'm crap in bed etc

And he's also for the year been slagging me off to peeps in local pub saying how I've been stalking him and that I'm easy!

I feel like Ive lost as despite what he's done she will take him bk

You should not feel like you have lost at all.

By the sounds of things you have gotten yourself out of what was beginning to be a very nasty situation and probably would have progressed to something even worse.

As much as you may like him at the moment, if you look towards the future do you think you would really have been happy with him? He doesn't sound like a very nice person or as if he would treat you well at all.

Although you are hurting now and probably feel very frustrated at the whole situation, with time you will feel better.

For your own sake it's probably best to steer clear of him and his ex/girlfriend.
Reply 7
Original post by Vikki1805
You should not feel like you have lost at all.

By the sounds of things you have gotten yourself out of what was beginning to be a very nasty situation and probably would have progressed to something even worse.

As much as you may like him at the moment, if you look towards the future do you think you would really have been happy with him? He doesn't sound like a very nice person or as if he would treat you well at all.

Although you are hurting now and probably feel very frustrated at the whole situation, with time you will feel better.

For your own sake it's probably best to steer clear of him and his ex/girlfriend.

Deep down u know but still feel this woman has won... Or why didn't he want me

This woman is 20 yrs older severely overweight and not nice ... Let me and his ex look nice. He's said to her who has repeated it bk to me that I'm that bad in bed that he pretended to be sleepy so he didn't have to sleep with me. And that I'm ugly despite he kept coming to me

This woman is 20 yrs older severely overweight and not nice ... Let me and his ex look nice. He's said to her who has repeated it bk to me that I'm that bad in bed that he pretended to be sleepy so he didn't have to sleep with me. And that I'm ugly despite he kept coming to me

It's never a nice feeling when you want someone and it feels as if they don't want you back.
I understand you feel as though she and he have both won, but that's because you're hurting right now. In the future, hopefully you will realise that actually you have come out of this situation far better off than either of them.

If he has made nasty and spiteful comments about you to this other lady, then that is very immature of him and it only makes him look silly and not you.
Remember though, it's likely that this girl will feel jealous and threatened by you, so she may well be making these things up to try and hurt you.

Perhaps you should cut contact with this lady and him? It may be hard, but will probably do you the world of good!
Reply 9
It's never a nice feeling when you want someone and it feels as if they don't want you back.
I understand you feel as though she and he have both won, but that's because you're hurting right now. In the future, hopefully you will realise that actually you have come out of this situation far better off than either of them.

If he has made nasty and spiteful comments about you to this other lady, then that is very immature of him and it only makes him look silly and not you.
Remember though, it's likely that this girl will feel jealous and threatened by you, so she may well be making these things up to try and hurt you.

Perhaps you should cut contact with this lady and him? It may be hard, but will probably do you the world of good!

Well she is not the prettiest on block 20 yrs older very overweight ..
hes even said me and his x only went with us for money n gifts

But as much as he's a cheat liar I still feel why noy me
Reply 10

Just try and thing objectively about this. The whole reason you get in a relationship is to spend the rest of your life with that person, or at least it is for me. Do you think this is the right man to build your life around? Would you want to get married to him, have children with him?? You would constantly be plagued by doubt as to whether he's cheating again, insecurity doesn't make for an easy or enjoyable life. Just think the future you will his current girlfriend for taking him back
Well she is not the prettiest on block 20 yrs older very overweight ..
hes even said me and his x only went with us for money n gifts

But as much as he's a cheat liar I still feel why noy me

It is highly likely that the reason he has "picked her over you" is because he's realised you've clocked on to how he works?

If he is a cheater and a liar and you've already figured that out, then that will panic him. Therefore he may well find it easier to play this other girl as a fool, and if she wants to be played as a fool then let her!

You've got to stop doubting yourself, don't let this 'person' bring you down or knock your self confidence.
It takes a very small and weak individual to feel the need to be-little others, to make themselves feel bigger.
Reply 12
It is highly likely that the reason he has "picked her over you" is because he's realised you've clocked on to how he works?

If he is a cheater and a liar and you've already figured that out, then that will panic him. Therefore he may well find it easier to play this other girl as a fool, and if she wants to be played as a fool then let her!

You've got to stop doubting yourself, don't let this 'person' bring you down or knock your self confidence.
It takes a very small and weak individual to feel the need to be-little others, to make themselves feel bigger.

Its the whole he's made out iI ugly and the sex stuff he's td her that's kinda upset md if I'm honest! She says herself he's evil and nasty but still will take bk
Reply 13
Original post by heirloom
Just try and thing objectively about this. The whole reason you get in a relationship is to spend the rest of your life with that person, or at least it is for me. Do you think this is the right man to build your life around? Would you want to get married to him, have children with him?? You would constantly be plagued by doubt as to whether he's cheating again, insecurity doesn't make for an easy or enjoyable life. Just think the future you will his current girlfriend for taking him back

Fair enough well u don't hit one u love let alone cheat or steal

Hes been on the phone crying making out she's the only one but he did the same line with his x. She didn't trust him anyway and stupid enough to say she didn't think he would cheat

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending