The Student Room Group

TSR FIFA League

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Gob Bluth
You're insanely good, do you play manual? I have no idea how you play basically no mistakes passing wise! Best player i've played though, i just have no idea how you do it haha. Paddy isn't half bad either!!

I've learnt defensively i'm awful too after playing you and paddy, what do you guys press buttons wise?

Paddy S 2-1 Gob Bluth

Was another game i played, can't see me winning the next one against him. Is the other guy any good? Looks like i'm in for the wooden spoon decider with Colbert if he is... :lol:

Na play automatic. Play semi on pc. Yeah well it was a mixture of me and my brother in the match. I played the first half of the match then he played the second half of the first match. He then played the first half of the second match.

I use tactical defending. Basically normal buttons. I just do possession game. Keep the ball and if I see a space take it(my second goal in the first match with benzema e.g.). If there's a big gap then I used the counter attack.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 381
Original post by Gob Bluth
You're insanely good, do you play manual? I have no idea how you play basically no mistakes passing wise! Best player i've played though, i just have no idea how you do it haha. Paddy isn't half bad either!!

I've learnt defensively i'm awful too after playing you and paddy, what do you guys press buttons wise?

Paddy S 2-1 Gob Bluth

Was another game i played, can't see me winning the next one against him. Is the other guy any good? Looks like i'm in for the wooden spoon decider with Colbert if he is... :lol:

I can play out second leg anytime to ought from 8:30 onwards if that suits you?
If not just send me a message when you're available.
Reply 382
Two poor games.

England 5 Italy 0
Italy 1 England 3.

The first game I was terrible, the second one my players had a mind of their own sometimes. Oh well!
Reply 383
Original post by Oziris
Two poor games.

England 5 Italy 0
Italy 1 England 3.

The first game I was terrible, the second one my players had a mind of their own sometimes. Oh well!

My goals in that third game were just ridiculously unlucky for you. :tongue:

Anyway, looks like I'm still top of the group with 11 points and a GD of +11
Any group a ps3 players available to play tonight?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 385
Original post by gunit123
My goals in that third game were just ridiculously unlucky for you. :tongue:

Anyway, looks like I'm still top of the group with 11 points and a GD of +11

The third one had me fuming, my player fell over yours on the edge of my area trying to get the ball, then yours got up and scored while mine laid there like an idiot.

You deserved to win both though. Good job, I'll keep fighting it out for this wooden spoon I've heard so much about.
Reply 386
Original post by guardian
IS it too late to join the league?

We are actually playing tin a tournament at the moment - feel free to post your console and gamer tag so you can be a part of any future leagues/tournaments.
Reply 387
Original post by sortedguy
Any group a ps3 players available to play tonight?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ghandi, xh800 and possibly KingMessi93 should be playing tonight.
Original post by mahatma ghandi
Surely someone from ps3 group A wants a game! Group B is basically finished and we haven't even kicked off!

When are you free to play tonight?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 389
If anyone on PS3 wants a friendly right now, let me know :smile:
Reply 390
Anyone fancy a game? (Xbox)

Cup or non cup. Any teams. I'm about 50 times better with teams I like lol.
Reply 391
Surely someone from ps3 group A wants a game! Group B is basically finished and we haven't even kicked off!

Original post by zxh800
Yea I'll be on at 9pm.

Remember, you can only either choose Spain or France as part of the tournament. Decide amongst yourselves who you want to represent.
Original post by sortedguy
When are you free to play tonight?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can play now? if you're ready?
if you want to play add me, im going online, psn-dumblefrogster
(edited 11 years ago)
Remember, you can only either choose Spain or France as part of the tournament. Decide amongst yourselves who you want to represent.

I'm bagging France
Reply 394
I'm bagging France

kl, I'll be Spain.
I can play now? if you're ready?
if you want to play add me, im going online, psn-dumblefrogster

I'll be free around 9:30?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 396
We are actually playing tin a tournament at the moment - feel free to post your console and gamer tag so you can be a part of any future leagues/tournaments.

Thanks. :smile:

PSN: seanpc15
Any in group a ps3 want to play?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Looks like I've pretty much topped the group with two games to spare :lol:. Unless paddy S can do the double over me(won't be surprised if this happens tbh).

Hows group B xbox looking like so far?
Super Wasp Man
xbox360

Quick Reply

Latest