The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

2013 coventry firmers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I also applied for accommodation when it opened on the 18th. I chose 'ensuite hall' as my first choice :smile:
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 41
I firmed for economics, and I too applied for accommodation on the 18th, with ensuite hall as my first choice to. I was wondering if anyone had heard back yet?
Reply 42
Original post by Paige123
I firmed for economics, and I too applied for accommodation on the 18th, with ensuite hall as my first choice to. I was wondering if anyone had heard back yet?

The following was in an email I received from them :smile:
-
Conditional Offer

Once your academic grades have been met, and you have accepted a place of study (e.g. after A level results are released), you will receive an email, which notifies you to go back to ‘Student Accommodation online’. You will be able to read and accept the contract for accommodation, pay the £300 Advance Licence Fee Deposit (by credit/debit card) *and initiate a payment plan.
Reply 43
I put my firm choice at Coventry studying media and communications! 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
Anyone put singer halls as their first choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 45
Original post by chloemaychloe
I'm studying graphic design and illustration. :smile:

O neat finally someone who does illustration! :smile: u sorted out your accommodation and that Yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46
Original post by snowster
-
Conditional Offer

Once your academic grades have been met, and you have accepted a place of study (e.g. after A level results are released), you will receive an email, which notifies you to go back to ‘Student Accommodation online’. You will be able to read and accept the contract for accommodation, pay the £300 Advance Licence Fee Deposit (by credit/debit card) *and initiate a payment plan.

I got that to, but I thought we had to pay the £300 pounds around now?
Reply 47
Original post by Charlie.b
Anyone put singer halls as their first choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I put it as my fist chloce!:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 48
I firmed for politics & history anyone else?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 49
Original post by beth_price
I put it as my fist chloce!:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

same! apparently singer's the best one :smile:
as a second year i can safely say singer is the best hall!
Reply 51
Is anyone studying Occupational Therapy in September? :smile:
Reply 52
Original post by KarmaPolice1992
as a second year i can safely say singer is the best hall!

Do you think I'd have a chance staying somewhere like singer or raglan if coventry is my insurance choice and I don't end up at my firm?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by snowster
-
Conditional Offer

Just to let you know as a hint, last year they updated the Accomodation website before results came out so I signed on at about midnight and it said new undergraduate awaiting allocation, just another way for you to find out results quicker :wink:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by AliceHL
Do you think I'd have a chance staying somewhere like singer or raglan if coventry is my insurance choice and I don't end up at my firm?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Coventry was my insurance and I got into singer, all i can say is if you don't get into your firm make sure you apply straight away as singer will get filled up pretty quick!
Original post by Paige123

I'm in my second year doing economics so if you have any questions fire away
Original post by Momo:3
O neat finally someone who does illustration! :smile: u sorted out your accommodation and that Yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey sorry about the slow reply, I applied for my accommodation last week hoping to get in to liberty point, have you ?
Reply 57
I completed my accommodation application. Singer halls are my first Choice.
I'm studying Sports Therapy :smile:
Hey I was just wondering is singers hall the one with the shared bathroom I've totally forgot?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tamishaalexander
Hey I was just wondering is singers hall the one with the shared bathroom I've totally forgot?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, Yeah, singer halls my second choice :-)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending