The Student Room Group

What would you do with absolute power?

I don't really expect honest replies but I'd like them. I think most people aren't fortunate enough to know what they'd do. I had lucid dreams as a teenager so I know what I would do. I'm interested in you though. Tell me honestly what you would do with omnipotence and discuss how you feel when you reflect on these actions as a finitely powerful being.
(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Bring back the Romanov dynasty... jk probably change a few laws, but not **** everything up to a point at which my own people attack/challenge/overthrow me
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2
Keep each kind to their own. Give absolute freedom to corporations.
Reply 3
Order many girls to have sex/sleep with me
Original post by madfish

Finally a real post.
Reply 5
Original post by madfish
Rasputin, I thought we killed you
Reply 6
Abolish money (or atleast the world debt), each country has an equal amount of oil etc, pass a legislation which makes MPs stealing money punishable by death, get rid of DailyMail and the prime ministers, Stop all the wars and give third world countries water, medication etc, take away education fees, stop private healthcare in america, open more homeless shelters with full rehabilitation and teaching services, The list is endless.

Oh, and free Mcdonalds for me.
Reply 7
Original post by The_Last_Melon
Finally a real post.

...Who wouldn't though?

I'd would order them to wake me up with heavenly blow jobs every morning
Reply 8
Original post by madfish
...Who wouldn't though?

I'd would order them to wake me up with heavenly blow jobs every morning

-> skewed view on reality
Reply 9
I would be corrupted absolutely.
Reply 10
Original post by Robbie242
-> skewed view on reality

What do you mean by a 'skewed' view on reality?

Think how awesome it would be...

In fact to be more specific, Imagine being woke up with this ladies lips around your third leg:Heavenly.
Reply 11
Original post by madfish

In fact to be more specific, Imagine being woke up with this ladies lips around your third leg:Heavenly.
fapfapfapfapafapfapfap... Nobody can reject Emma :wink: she is just perfection, and I'll never imagine because it'll never happen haha :wink:
Reply 12
fapfapfapfapafapfapfap... Nobody can reject Emma :wink: she is just perfection, and I'll never imagine because it'll never happen haha :wink:

I would say that she is the best looking girl I am friends with :wink:

Sucks that doesn't want anything more than to be friends with benefits :frown:
I honestly don't think I'd do anything really. I might use my omnipotence to help fix my life if it got really messed up for some reason, but other than that I'd just pretend I didn't have it.

It's for the same reason that, when I play videogames, I don't use cheats, even though I can. I could "catch" all the Pokémon in 2 minutes if I wanted to. I could "win" a game of FIFA against the computer by a margin of 100 goals if I wanted to. I could download someone else's save data from Skyrim in which all the quests are already complete. But it would just defeat the purpose of everything, and take all the sense of speculation, discovery and achievement out of everything - which is what I think we live for, really.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 14
Original post by madfish
I would say that she is the best looking girl I am friends with :wink:

Sucks that doesn't want anything more than to be friends with benefits :frown:
Haha, you wish :rolleyes:

2nd sentence makes no sense grammatically, but I get the gist of it, and shame... poorlad
Original post by madfish

God almighty, that's a hot picture, I didn't realise she had freckles like that!
I would be kind to my rabbit subjects... At first.
Reply 17
Haha, you wish :rolleyes:

2nd sentence makes no sense grammatically, but I get the gist of it, and shame... poorlad

Sorry that's what happens when you're sexting Emma Watson and TSRing at the same time :redface:
Reply 18
Original post by scrotgrot
God almighty, that's a hot picture, I didn't realise she had freckles like that!

I know, they make her look really cute..:love:
Reply 19
Original post by madfish
Sorry that's what happens when you're sexting Emma Watson and TSRing at the same time :redface:
Yeah sure sure sure sure sure sure sure sure sure sure sure... I don't think she'd have time for you bro sorry :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending