The Student Room Group

PE GCSE Scenario Help

Hey,

Is anyone else currently doing PE GCSE (AQA) and has received the scenario for the May exam? Have you come up with any questions or any generalised response to the scenario?
My school's PE Department doesn't really provide much assistance for the theory side of things :frown:, so is any help would be amazing.
:smile:
Reply 1
Original post by jerezion
Hey,

Is anyone else currently doing PE GCSE (AQA) and has received the scenario for the May exam? Have you come up with any questions or any generalised response to the scenario?
My school's PE Department doesn't really provide much assistance for the theory side of things :frown:, so is any help would be amazing.
:smile:

Erm yeah well the scenario is Sarah and some of the things we came up with were: diet (healthy lifestyle), media and sport, technology on sport, roles of participants, influences on sport, levels of participation

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
ive received it but havent done anything yet
Reply 3
Original post by stephbo
Erm yeah well the scenario is Sarah and some of the things we came up with were: diet (healthy lifestyle), media and sport, technology on sport, roles of participants, influences on sport, levels of participation

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh right thanks! I'll look through the notes I have on it (which is very limited) and I'll post it on this thread when I've looked at it in greater depth

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending