The Student Room Group

She thinks Im not a virgin

Scroll to see replies

Yes, it can be a bit like job hunting, where it's often easier to get a job if you already have one. People with a job / partner have passed someone else's tests, so - the thinking goes - they're less of a risk to take on yourself.
Original post by Anonymous
there are different pressures in different social groups in society. mine is as explained above.

Also i have a tiny bit of a reputation of being a player, i dont know why but girls seem to like players more than non players, i know many girls who wanted my company more after thinking i have a few on the go.

I hate the fact that girls back chat so much its so stupid. If she finds out im a virgin, straight away shel b lyk to her mates 'omg gues what, ... flopped on me, hes a virgin' and thus the word will spread. I know because i have heard of this happening to other guys. But the problem is I have a decent rep round here.

To be honest id rather lose it after i get hitched, but thats not gonna happen because girls are too dam on it nowadays.

So thats why and I cant change my friends, i need them for so many things. And some of the mates get few girls round and invite me for these threesomes and foursomes, it seems thats the latest thing nowadays. But i always decline their invite, but it makes me a look a bit gay.

Man up. Who gives a crap what this easy tart thinks. And you're friends seem like idiots aswell. This is why society is f*****, people are ashamed of who they are and they care too much about what others think.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by TaylorGang_4
Man up. Who gives a crap what this easy tart thinks. And you're friends seem like idiots aswell. This is why society is f*****, people are ashamed of who they are and they care too much about what others think.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:ditto::yes:
Reply 23
Original post by Anonymous
ok so far im a virgin.

Ive always messed around with girls, grinding and snogging but no more. Honestly I was scared and felt shameful if I slept with someone, and the other reason is theres nwowhere proper to do it. And I never stick around with a girl long enough to get to that stage.

Most girls and people I meet assume im not a virgin by the way I go around and talk and act, of course its the opposite. And you dont really wanna be a virgin nowadays, its really embarrassing. When people ask me how many girls I slept with, I just say something stupid like lost count, too drunk to remember etc. Cant really handle the shame of being a virgin.

So ive met this new girl recently, I kind of like her, only as an object though, no feelings, just her body and face, really pretty eyes. Shes obviously been around, slept around and stuff.

She seems quite eager, while we 'mess about' (i.e. kiss and hold hands etc, thats all i want really) she keeps trying to grab my penis, obviously because Im a virgin im pretty hard on. But I know something sexual is going to happen soon, i cant stop it, shes too eager for it not to happen, and im not gonna let someone that fit get away too quick.

We are definitely going to either do it or she will go down on me. The problem is whatever we do shes going to find out im a virgin by how quickly i finish, so i need to somehow finish late and this is where i need advise. I almost feel like im being peer pressured by a girl, i think i need to man up.

Cant let her find out im a virgin, it would ruin me honestly. Help.

Just make sure your hymen doesn't burst.
Reply 24
virginity is kind of a flawed concept anyway, it doesn't matter if you have or have not slept with anyone. If you've slept with no one that's cool. If you've slept with everyone that's cool. Also it doesn't matter if you're a guy or a girl, anyone can get pressured, just don't do anything you don't want to do (Y)

Quick Reply

Latest