Quick survey [now closed]

Scroll to see replies

Missed it by 1 minute :colonhash:
Bah, humbug :colonhash:
Reply 22
Original post by CJ
Thanks everyone, that's it - now closed :smile:

All vouchers should be going out by the end of the day :yy:

I was filling it out just as you said it was closed, but still put my email in, will i still be included? :O or would it not have let me fill it out if i was too late?
Original post by KAB1010101
I was filling it out just as you said it was closed, but still put my email in, will i still be included? :O or would it not have let me fill it out if i was too late?

Yep it should be included. If you got through to any part of the survey you will have been included :yy:

If people haven't received their vouchers by tomorrow morning just let me know :smile:
Reply 24
Original post by CJ
Yep it should be included. If you got through to any part of the survey you will have been included :yy:

If people haven't received their vouchers by tomorrow morning just let me know :smile:

ah excellent, thank you!! :smile: :smile: :smile:
Reply 25
Original post by Gouki
Damn, can only do it once from my ip.

I also called Warwick a premiership footballer and Staffordshire a conference footballer :ashamed2:

Even if it's from a separate account? My housemate just did it ok (I think)
Original post by letitia
Even if it's from a separate account? My housemate just did it ok (I think)

If they were able to put their email address in :yes:
Reply 27
Was this the Coventry University survey?
Original post by KalSA
Was this the Coventry University survey?

Yeah, part II.
Reply 29
Does the e-mail address you enter have to be linked with your Amazon account?
Original post by gunit123
Does the e-mail address you enter have to be linked with your Amazon account?

No, that's just the address the voucher will be sent to :smile:
Reply 31
Original post by CJ
If they were able to put their email address in :yes:

groovy :banana2:
Reply 32
Original post by CJ
Yeah, part II.

I haven't received the voucher for the first one... I was supposed to receive it latest by yesterday and I still haven't...
Original post by KalSA
I haven't received the voucher for the first one... I was supposed to receive it latest by yesterday and I still haven't...

All of them should have been sent - I've just re-sent some. Let me know if it comes through to you, otherwise I can take a closer look :smile:
Reply 34
Just received my voucher, thanks a lot! :smile:
Original post by CJ
All of them should have been sent - I've just re-sent some. Let me know if it comes through to you, otherwise I can take a closer look :smile:

Hasn't come through yet :/

Can I pm you my email, because I'm pretty sure I didn't type it in wrong on the form haha
Reply 36
Original post by CJ

Yes it has, thanks :smile:
Reply 37
Original post by CJ

I got it! :biggrin: Thank you! :smile:
I'm not sure if i'll get a voucher.. I submitted it at 11.15.
Reply 39
I didn't get ill pm you the email i used

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending