The Student Room Group

GCSE Statistics hypotheses

Hi! I'm beginning to plan my coursework for edexcel gcse statistics and the first step is coming up with two interrelated hypotheses!

The topic I've chosen is food which is very wide so I've really no idea! Can you help me decide on my hypotheses?

They need to allow me to complete higher-tier skills such as standard deviation, spearman's rank, etc.
Something else to keep in mind is that there needs to be plenty of secondary data available on the Internet that I can collect about them.

Thanks in advance!
P.s. I'm thinking maybe something to do with nutrition?
Reply 1
Original post by Hazwaz7
Hi! I'm beginning to plan my coursework for edexcel gcse statistics and the first step is coming up with two interrelated hypotheses!

The topic I've chosen is food which is very wide so I've really no idea! Can you help me decide on my hypotheses?

They need to allow me to complete higher-tier skills such as standard deviation, spearman's rank, etc.
Something else to keep in mind is that there needs to be plenty of secondary data available on the Internet that I can collect about them.

Thanks in advance!
P.s. I'm thinking maybe something to do with nutrition?

The topic has to be your own - its your coursework, though nutrition seems like a worthwhile exercise.

Quick Reply

Latest