The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Anatomy anyone?

I've just confirmed my offer to study Anatomy at Glasgow. I wasn't sure if I was making the right choice at first but I'm so excited now. Just wondering if anyone else is doing the same course?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Klutzz
I've just confirmed my offer to study Anatomy at Glasgow. I wasn't sure if I was making the right choice at first but I'm so excited now. Just wondering if anyone else is doing the same course?

Ahahahaha I think I might know who this is!! If I'm wrong then I'm so sorry and I'll actually be utterly mortified, but we were possibly at the applicant day together :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Reply 2
Pmsl, how the hell did I even come across this?!? That's hilarious, we need to get lives and get off student room!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Panda124
Ahahahaha I think I might know who this is!! If I'm wrong then I'm so sorry and I'll actually be utterly mortified, but we were possibly at the applicant day together :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

well.. this is awkward hahaha
Reply 4
Original post by Klutzz
well.. this is awkward hahaha

Hmm, indeed...well done on accepting though. I should do the same but I still haven't worked out how poor I am, haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Hmm, indeed...well done on accepting though. I should do the same but I still haven't worked out how poor I am, haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha thanks. I feel so happy now. Just accept it. You'll feel better :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Klutzz
Haha thanks. I feel so happy now. Just accept it. You'll feel better :smile:

Yeah but I'm so poor, meh! I think I should probably just accept then I have to work round the financial stuff as I'll have no other option! I'll wait till my mum's home.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Haha waiting till my mum's home, this is why I'm too young for uni!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Yeah but I'm so poor, meh! I think I should probably just accept then I have to work round the financial stuff as I'll have no other option! I'll wait till my mum's home.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I was gonna say that haha. Just get it done, and tell her that you've accepted it when she comes home. She can't stop you then
Reply 9
Original post by Klutzz
Yeah I was gonna say that haha. Just get it done, and tell her that you've accepted it when she comes home. She can't stop you then

Haha she'd kill me cos knowing me she'll come in and go "you need to go to Glasgow Uni, a rabid dog ate all our money" or something stupid

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Haha she'd kill me cos knowing me she'll come in and go "you need to go to Glasgow Uni, a rabid dog ate all our money" or something stupid

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, yeah, it's a possibility but still, I'd just accept it and put glasgow as your insurance or something
Reply 11
Original post by Klutzz
Haha, yeah, it's a possibility but still, I'd just accept it and put glasgow as your insurance or something

I can put an insurance? I didn't think that was possible if I got an unconditional?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
I can put an insurance? I didn't think that was possible if I got an unconditional?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well when I accepted mine there, i got the option to put an insurance choice even though the rest were unsuccessful's. So maybe?
Reply 13
Original post by Klutzz
Well when I accepted mine there, i got the option to put an insurance choice even though the rest were unsuccessful's. So maybe?

Hmm, I'll check it out...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hmm, I'll check it out...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah you can't have an insurance if your firm offer is unconditional - what would be the point?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Original post by Vitamin D
Nah you can't have an insurance if your firm offer is unconditional - what would be the point?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought that as of you've picked it there's no backing out (scary stuff, haha!) but thanks for letting me know for sure :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys!! Can't believe I've found you two here! It's kinda obvious who I am from my name, at least you picked good usernames :wink: xxx
Reply 17
Original post by JenniferHepburn
Hey guys!! Can't believe I've found you two here! It's kinda obvious who I am from my name, at least you picked good usernames :wink: xxx

Ahaha!! What we like, we best buds and all that! :wink: xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahaha!! What we like, we best buds and all that! :wink: xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha aye, all wee best buds chatting on student room...this is a first haha :smile:
Reply 19
Original post by JenniferHepburn
Haha aye, all wee best buds chatting on student room...this is a first haha :smile:

We seriously need lives lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending