The Student Room Group

A girl sent me this message what should i do?

I rejected a girl last school year. A few months later she is smoking hot and still pretty. She wrote this to me:

"A few months ago when I asked you out it was because I genuinely liked you. Imperfections and all. I have never had sex with any guy on campus but I liked you so much I would have considered sex with you. I appreciate that as many times I approached you that semester, you didn't take advantage of me. I respect and appreciate you for that."

What should I do now?

Scroll to see replies

Ask her on a date if you like her... Its her final attempt at you by the looks of it.
Original post by Anonymous
I rejected a girl last school year. A few months later she is smoking hot and still pretty. She wrote this to me:

"A few months ago when I asked you out it was because I genuinely liked you. Imperfections and all. I have never had sex with any guy on campus but I liked you so much I would have considered sex with you. I appreciate that as many times I approached you that semester, you didn't take advantage of me. I respect and appreciate you for that."

What should I do now?

Do you mind me asking why you rejected her? :smile:
Reply 3
its awrite mate

What should I do now?

Do you like her? Or do you just want to be friends?

Just say thanks for the compliment? If you like her just say thanks and and ask if she still feels the same?
Reply 5
If you like her, then take her up on it. If you don't, then just tell her that you appreciate everything she's said
What a friendly girl

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-S5830i
Hmm. So girl likes you. You no like girl. Girl now hot. Girl like you??. You no know what to do.
Well, if you find her attractive and like her then go for it. Although, if I was that girl I wouldn't give you a second look. *If, you only considered me dateable, now that I'm apparently hot (which, you didn't specify)*
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 8
From the way you describe her as "smoking hot" you don't deserve her. There is obviously a reason why you rejected her in the first place, just because she's become "smoking hot" is not a valid reason to make you change your mind
Original post by Devina-S
From the way you describe her as "smoking hot" you don't deserve her. There is obviously a reason why you rejected her in the first place, just because she's become "smoking hot" is not a valid reason to make you change your mind

Yes it is. He wasn't attracted to her then, he is now. What's the problem? You cannot deny that physical attraction is important in a relationship.

I don't understand why it is acceptable to criticise men for liking women who are physically attractive (genetic) but it is fine to be attracted to intelligence (also genetic). Attraction is not objectification, it is the oldest and most natural biochemical phenomenon.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 10
Original post by Amhorangerdgerriug
Yes it is. He wasn't attracted to her then, he is now. What's the problem? You cannot deny that physical attraction is important in a relationship.

I don't understand why it is acceptable to criticise men for liking women who are physically attractive (genetic) but it is fine to be attracted to intelligence (also genetic). Attraction is not objectification, it is the oldest and most natural biochemical phenomenon.

I agree with you about attraction, it has to be there, but that should not be the sole & principle reason! And, to be honest, to me it sounds like it is from the way he's writing.
Reply 11
Original post by EllaBella<3
Do you mind me asking why you rejected her? :smile:

Erm, well at first i thought she was just being friendly like girls usually are so i didn't really pay any attention to it, plus i didn't think that anybody could like me. It was only when she virtually forced her number on me and asked me out 3 times that i finally caught on.
Erm, well at first i thought she was just being friendly like girls usually are so i didn't really pay any attention to it, plus i didn't think that anybody could like me. It was only when she virtually forced her number on me and asked me out 3 times that i finally caught on.

Ask her out.on a date!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by hannahisasmit
Do you like her? Or do you just want to be friends?

Just say thanks for the compliment? If you like her just say thanks and and ask if she still feels the same?

I don't know really. Sometimes i look at her and think how great it would be to just ravage her sexually and leave her a soaking wet, quivering mess yet other times i just become very judgmental of her and very critical and contemptuous.
I have issues of my own that i project onto her i think.
Reply 14
well clearly shes over you now
OP if you're a decent person you'll turn her down
I don't know really. Sometimes i look at her and think how great it would be to just ravage her sexually and leave her a soaking wet, quivering mess yet other times i just become very judgmental of her and very critical and contemptuous.
I have issues of my own that i project onto her i think.

then just be honest...

tell her that you wanna shag her but that you don't (at the moment, at least) want a relationship with her... then if she's game, you're in the clear
"I have never had sex with any guy on campus but I liked you so much I would have considered sex with you. I appreciate that as many times I approached you that semester, you didn't take advantage of me. I respect and appreciate you for that."

Did this not strike anyone as sounding quite odd?? I can't imagine a girl openly saying, via text, that she would have "considered sex" with a guy she likes. Maybe its me, but it just doesn't sound quite right. Girls, from my experience, are usually not as straightforward as that! :tongue:
Reply 18
OP if you're a decent person you'll turn her down

LOL. If it's on a plate, why wouldn't i take it?
LOL. If it's on a plate, why wouldn't i take it?

decent person

At the end of the day it's your choice, having reread the OP though it sounds as though she appreciates your turning her offer of sex down before but that doesn't necessarily equate to wanting to sleep with you now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending