The Student Room Group

What do you normally look in for a person to date?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Only if they knew who loves orange soda :rolleyes:
I don't really know :s-smilie:

Just someone I get along with and who makes me happy I guess. There is one thing though, I would prefer someone who is submissive.

Tbh, I don't know if many guys are submissive or don't mind occasionally being sub. So, erm, guys? What do you think? :colondollar:
Original post by PinkyQT
-They have to be educated, that's a number 1 for moi.
For example: All A/A*s in GCSE's (they're easy anyway)
-I want a middle class boy, not too posh but not a Brixton estate chav.
-Good looks. 6 pack (I can survive if he has a 4 pack), toned arms.. the whole package basically.
He has to be taller then 5ft10 (I'm 5ft6 if I wanted a short guy I would date a girl).
-He must be confident and funny, I like to have a laugh... I'm that type of extraordinary gal'
-Would love for my baby boy to have a car, I'm not to blame am I? I'm a girl we love money.

Dont forget your perfect mans whoppin 1 inch wonder.
Reply 43
pulse
Reply 44
Original post by DashingHero

Just someone I get along with and who makes me happy I guess. There is one thing though, I would prefer someone who is submissive.

Tbh, I don't know if many guys are submissive or don't mind occasionally being sub. So, erm, guys? What do you think? :colondollar:

A woman is always right hahaha
Reply 45
Someone that I instantly click with, no awkwardness, happy, kind, up for new things, sense of humour (extremely important!), intellectual, can hold stimulating conversations and isn't just a 'yes' person, cute :smile:
Someone sharp, witty and funny, likes the same music as me (with variations obviously, along the rock/metal spectrum), intelligent, easy to talk to.
Reply 47
Tits + Ass.
Reply 48
Original post by Cake Faced Kid.
Someone sharp, witty and funny, likes the same music as me (with variations obviously, along the rock/metal spectrum), intelligent, easy to talk to.

oh my :colondollar:
Reply 49
Spontaneous and active ( I hate not being busy and I doubt it could work with someone who likes sitting around).
Doesn't take life seriously
Intelligent (I don't care about qualifications or knowledge but they need to have the reasoning skills to take part in a thoughtful conversation).
Similar sense of humour- I'm very sarcastic so people tend to either get it or hate it.
Reasonable self value (ok I admit I like girls to be a little selfish)
Original post by domg1994
oh my :colondollar:

meets with your approval? :tongue:
Reply 51
meets with your approval? :tongue:

Very much so :P I was like "omg this is so me" haha
Reply 52
Someone sharp, witty and funny, likes the same music as me, intelligent, easy to talk to.

This but with the additional requirement of nice teeth
Reply 53

I'm a sub by nature haha I hate making the decisions :colondollar:
Original post by LepreJohn
I'm a sub by nature haha I hate making the decisions :colondollar:

Cool :wink:

Not just the decision making though, do you like the idea of being dominated and claimed as someone else's?

:colondollar: I've actually got quite a few questions but don't know if they're too personal or not. If the one above is too personal, then the rest I'm sure are. (Don't feel obliged or anything to answer them, including the one above :smile:)
Reply 55
Cool :wink:

Not just the decision making though, do you like the idea of being dominated and claimed as someone else's?

:colondollar: I've actually got quite a few questions but don't know if they're too personal or not. If the one above is too personal, then the rest I'm sure are. (Don't feel obliged or anything to answer them, including the one above :smile:)

Just pm'd you :wink:
Thinks my insanity is funny and not worthy of locking me in an asylum
Able to take the piss out of me for daft things I do, my friends/family always tease me, I take it as a sign of affection
Isn't obsessed with routines and stuff
Doesn't mind if I'm a bit late, because I nearly always am
Funny
Not racist/homophobic/prejudiced
Not overly controlling
Intelligent and opinionated enough to hold a decent conversation

Edit: Just nods along when I quote American Psycho for the seven hundredth time.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 57
Hey guys thought I'll make a light hearted thread. What would you normally look for in a person to date them?

For me they have to be down to earth, funny, kind, caring and at least show an interest in getting to know me.

Someone who is accepting, sensitive, open minded (extremely important), intelligent, charitable...oh, and massive t1ts :smile:
Reply 58
Height is the first thing (but that's only because I'm 6ft :colondollar: )

After that it's generally good personality, funny, educated, easy to talk to etc.
Hey guys thought I'll make a light hearted thread. What would you normally look for in a person to date them?

Great arse, tall, a personality to die for/similar interests and the ability to have a laugh.

Quick Reply

Latest