The Student Room Group

What's your underground line?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by a729
Yes King's Cross to Liverpool Street/Aldgate is good

Though KGX station is boring

The new concourse in KGX is pretty good I have to say.
Reply 161
Original post by James A
The new concourse in KGX is pretty good I have to say.

I meant the underground platforms lol!

The national rail part isn't quite finished but is quite good
Original post by Chocip
Central and Jubilee. I can get the DLR and London Overground from the same station but I guess they don't really count as underground.

Same, what part of Stratford do you live in? :colone:
Reply 163
Piccadilly closest to me... could walk 10 mins to central line, victoria, circle, hammersmith and city, northern. There might be another one thrown in there I've forgotten.
Reply 164
Original post by Muscovite
I'm sorry if I have irritated you somehow but the only place in London where those tube lines meet is the area that Ramsay is, so being as though you are a student I was asking if you lived there.

Jesus... Are you having a bad day or something? If you addressed someone as brusquely as that in a bar you'd probably end up with a very firm strike on the nose. Very poor attitude.

Lol you didn't irritate me, I was just reacting to your patronising comment in response to my question

Anyhow that's interesting I've never heard of that!

I doubt that-as I didn't insult anyone- but of course I'd give as good ad I got
Original post by Birdman1234567
Same, what part of Stratford do you live in? :colone:

The Stratford-y bit :smile:
Reply 166
Original post by Chocip
The Stratford-y bit :smile:

loool!
Reply 167
Central! Or an Overground and then the Bakerloo :love:
Reply 168
Original post by avash27
Piccadilly closest to me... could walk 10 mins to central line, victoria, circle, hammersmith and city, northern. There might be another one thrown in there I've forgotten.

I guess you must be in central london - I guess Oxford Circus/Warren Street area?
Reply 169
Original post by a729
Mine's Northern and Victoria

Closest to my house

I Love London !

Why not make a poll? :smile:
Piccadilly and Metropolitan lines (I live in Uxbridge)

My other line is the Jubilee line - weve got a flat in canary wharf :smile:
Original post by a729
Mine's Northern and Victoria

Closest to my house

I Love London !

I would say victoria because its my name,but unfortunately I don't have one as I live in kent....
I live in SE London, nearest to me would be..... Oval or Elephant and Castle
Original post by littlemissmidget123
Piccadilly and Metropolitan lines (I live in Uxbridge)

My other line is the Jubilee line - weve got a flat in canary wharf :smile:

Stand back there's a rich kid on the block a flat in canary wharf are you joking oh my,don't tell me its overlooking the river !
Reply 174
Original post by ss_s95
Why not make a poll? :smile:

I just made a poll :smile:

Thanks for the good idea!
Reply 175
Original post by Victoriapownall
I would say victoria because its my name,but unfortunately I don't have one as I live in kent....

Well you have Lewisham DLR or Bakerloo/Victoria line at Elephant and Castle /Brixton ( respectively) lool!

Plus maybe the N47 ?
Reply 176
I don't have one yet, but I always seem to end up on the Jubilee/Piccadilly when I'm in London :K:

Hopefully the Piccadilly will become my new (permanent) line in a few months though!

The Northern Line is good, just not so fun on a hot day at rush hour..
I get the Northern line mostly but my friends do not like the northern line that much so I sometimes have to use the slow Victoria line! Which is actually closer to me but about half and hour longer.

But going from Modern to central london in 20 mins is great :biggrin:
When I'm at my girlfriends - it's the Piccadilly. When I'm at mine - well I have the joys of Bristol public transport (cheers drive)
Original post by Victoriapownall
Stand back there's a rich kid on the block a flat in canary wharf are you joking oh my,don't tell me its overlooking the river !

my dad lives and works there in the week.. and yes it does overlook the river :biggrin:
im not a rich kid though - we have the flat out of necessity because its easier than the three hour commute each way every weekday.

Quick Reply

Latest