The Student Room Group

3 weeks of hell!

You assume the 3 weeks will be JOY! Well, I have bucket load of assignments to do.. all rack up to 11000 words lol -_-

What are your plans? :confused:
Wow, you have a blue gem!

I also have about 1000 words of essays to do, but at least my 5000w dissertation is due in early May. My plans are to do one essay a week and background reading for the dissertation; I need to work harder than I have during term to be honest.
(edited 11 years ago)
Wow, he does!

My uni didn't give anything, only revision. What subject you doing?
Reply 3
Tbh I've never assumed that. My easter breaks have been varying degrees of 'hell' since I was 16. I'm sure the same applies to a lot of students.
i have about double what you have, but it has been this way since A levels really ! I can't remember ever being able to have a work free easter . This is my final year though so hopefully next year i'll be on the beach somewhere x
Reply 5
Original post by Tpx

I also have about 1000 words of essays to do, but at least my 5000w dissertation is due in early May. My plans are to do one essay a week and background reading for the dissertation; I need to work harder than I have during term to be honest.

lol yay! what is blue gem? what is it?

Oh I forgot to mention I have 4 exams too >_<
Reply 6
I've got revision and a presentation to prepare for. It's my first presentation by myself- I'm very nervous about it! :s-smilie:
Original post by EPIC Guy
lol yay! what is blue gem? what is it?

Just means that you're reputation is completely neutral. New posters start off with +1 rep, so its rarer than you'd expect (although, perhaps not actually that interesting).
Reply 8
So much revision and work to do and so much time to procrastinate :colonhash:
Reply 9
I have 8 exams :awesome:
9 exams to prepare for,a 3000 word essay, plus have to find an internship in paris by april 30th. Help.
Reply 11
Original post by Tpx

hahaha, not anymore.
I still have lectures :/... until the 12th april.. then i get 2 weeks off which will be hell preparing for exams

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending