The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Bounemouth Adult Nursing Interview

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hi! From Gail's group - the one who was wearing a pink top and had blonde hair. Congratulations for getting an offer, mine says the same plus getting my BTEC grades, see you in September! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Original post by Jacksondee
Hi it's Denise J. From Monday I got offer too. What Amy is it. Gail's or Matt group? My offer is conditional and says following This offer is subject to you obtaining

Completion and submission of a Supplementary Information Form

Provision of your full personal/educational/employment history

Provision of a minimum of 2 suitable supporting references in line with compulsory professional
body requirements

Certificate of non-infectivity of Hepatitis B required

Subject to availability of Department of Health bursary

Satisfactory health check will be required

Receipt of enhanced Criminal Records Bureau disclosure

See also a letter sent by the institution
Have you guys got same stuff? What do Indo now apart from break open the champagne xxxxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've got the same stuff but also includes me gaining my A levels. So happy xxxx
Original post by Libertyrose95
Just got a conditional offer from Bournemouth for adult nursing 2013!!!!!! Couldn't be happier, I genuinely did not expect to get a place after my individual interview.

I GOT IN ASWELL! omg bring on the fresherssssssssssssss x
Original post by Aclark93
Yey Liberty! i got a place too! Amy Clark from Monday's interview :smile:

omg well doneee i got in aswell!!! so glad you and liberty got in aswell! cant wait for september!!!!
Reply 24
Omg this is great that we got through! i am soo excited! :smile:
sameee! cant wait to just start! defo excited for freshers! where you planning on living? :biggrin:
Reply 26
Geez it's gonna be awesome. We did it. Whoop di doop. Better stop spending as gonna be a student as of sept xx Mine doesn't say if I got salisbury though xx
i know well excited! so proud of all of us! aha same here, major saving! my ucas is messing up it hasnt shown my conditions yet but i'll have a look earlier, when do they send us the welcome letter thing?xx
Reply 28
You get a welcome letter online but also via post I believe . The wording of the conditions seems a bit vague so I'm hoping the letter explains more. you need to go into choices then touch on the number in red then you conditions comes up xx
Reply 29
I will be living at home but I am just a 20min drive up the road so will see you all! :smile: hopefully I get Bournemouth placements, I reckon I will get Poole but driving to places like Wareham may be a nightmare! Haha xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Just got a iPhone 5 lol , enjoying whilst it lasts x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
Ooh jealous! I have the 4S so not as exciting!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ashleighrenae
I GOT IN ASWELL! omg bring on the fresherssssssssssssss x

AHHH ASHLEIGH IM SO HAPPY YOU GOT IN!!! Bring on freshers!!!! Hope we live near each other xx
Guys feel free to add me on fb, Liberty scarlett rose xxx
Reply 34
Added you Liberty! :smile: xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35
Have you done your student finance? It's really confusing me!xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aclark93
Have you done your student finance? It's really confusing me!xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

I tried doing it on the internet but I can't find my passport ANYWHERE so they sent me a paper copy of the application and so I am doing it like that but it's so confusing xxx
Reply 37
Also have you had your packs from BU come through the post yet? Xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 38
It is really confusing! I am going to sit with my tutor and work it out tomorrow!! Nightmare :tongue: xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 39
No pack through yet and I applied sfe for part of money but apparently have to do the NHS bursary part through NHS but all so confusing xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending