The Student Room Group

Very urgent: need help with essay which is due tomorrow

Dear friends ,

My essay assignment which is "Comapre and contrast Brunei and Singapore in its effort to encourage the use of public transportation"

I need some guidience but i dont want to post my introdctory paragraph here on TSR as i am afraid my lecturer will mark me down due to palgarism . This lecturer of mine is super strict in marking so far she did not give any a B yet in class.

so the only way you guys can help is to reply this thread so that i can talk to you guys through skype or facebook?
:confused:
Regards,

Valleree
Original post by Valleree
Dear friends ,

My essay assignment which is "Comapre and contrast Brunei and Singapore in its effort to encourage the use of public transportation"

I need some guidience but i dont want to post my introdctory paragraph here on TSR as i am afraid my lecturer will mark me down due to palgarism . This lecturer of mine is super strict in marking so far she did not give any a B yet in class.

so the only way you guys can help is to reply this thread so that i can talk to you guys through skype or facebook?
:confused:
Regards,

Valleree

Hey. Yeah, what kind of help do you need? x
http://www.facebook.com/emanuel.manon.94

my skype is named sleepsoftanddream, but just this weekend my lap died, and only saturday i am gonne buy a new one, so i dont have a mic tonight !!!

I know everything about singapore and the region , what they eat , how they sleep, all their dirty hidden secrets, and there pasionate desires !!!
Reply 3
DEG eg
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by LordVoldemort1

my main goal for now is to finish off my two body paragraph, i already have the topic sentence but just the contents? Please look at my essay down below
Reply 5
Original post by ForgetMe
Well, for an introduction you could, first of all, maybe explain generally about public transportation, its necessity and something more; and then write that in this essay you're going to compare and contrast the public transportation in Brunei and Singapore.

Can you at least tell us what main points you've written in your intro? It would help us to help you :smile:

I have included the main points down below this thread. Please do take a look and help if possible. :smile::smile:
Reply 6
Original post by edwinemanuelposse
http://www.facebook.com/emanuel.manon.94

my skype is named sleepsoftanddream, but just this weekend my lap died, and only saturday i am gonne buy a new one, so i dont have a mic tonight !!!

I know everything about singapore and the region , what they eat , how they sleep, all their dirty hidden secrets, and there pasionate desires !!!

Dude, her essay is about public transportation, not a social life... Too much milk for you this night, go to sleep.

I have included the main points down below this thread. Please do take a look and help if possible. :smile::smile:

Okay, I'll drop my eye on it :smile: I can't guarantee I'll be the best help, I did similar thing comparing British and my own country's education system, but I'll try to help :smile:
Reply 7
Dude, her essay is about public transportation, not a social life... Too much milk for you this night, go to sleep.

Okay, I'll drop my eye on it :smile: I can't guarantee I'll be the best help, I did similar thing comparing British and my own country's education system, but I'll try to help :smile:

I have already done my readings but i can't seem to write the body paragraph. Do you know why i am like this?

Please do send me the references, if you are using any .
Reply 8
HYPERLINK.doc

Here are some links which i have skimmed through. Reading these would probably help with writing my main content of my essay.

Hope you can guide me through my essay today. :/

Just so you guys know, my lecturer is very strict in marking. She usually give Ds to the class .:frown:

So ..
Reply 9
HYPERLINK.doc

Here are some links which i have skimmed through. Reading these would probably help with writing my main content of my essay.

Hope you can guide me through my essay today. :/

Just so you guys know, my lecturer is very strict in marking. She usually give Ds to the class .:frown:

So ..

It's late so sorry if I wasn't a big help, I'm sleepy :s-smilie: May I ask you, why did you delay your essay writing until the last minute? :K: When you get something to write, never delay as it gets more difficult to concentrate and you end up with messy work. Believe me, when we had to write our dissertations at uni, I didn't delay and finished first, so I had plenty of time to check through, correct mistakes and present my work whereas some of my colleagues left it for the last minute and didn't prepare well. As a result, their grade weren't that good.
Reply 10
Original post by LordVoldemort1

Hi LordVoldemort,

I was thinking if you could maybe guide me through my essay like tell me how to start my sentence and what to write . Alternatively, you could show me how you would write the essay and i will add in some points or make further changes to the essay .
Hope to see your reply
Regards,

valleree
Reply 11
8tb;ot
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 12
Due to lack of effort and lack of planning is the reason why i have delayed this essay this late. I was so confused when i look at your comments? This is my first semester . I will try to work on the essay on my own if there are no further. thanks for you advise .

Sorry, I couldn't make my comments more simpler, because I need at least few days to focus on the topic to be able to help :frown:
Reply 13
Sorry, I couldn't make my comments more simpler, because I need at least few days to focus on the topic to be able to help :frown:

Hey dude,

have you received my recent message ?
Reply 14
What do you mean by body paragraph? do you mean the main section of the essay?
Reply 15
Hey dude,

have you received my recent message ?

Yes I did and going to read it now. Deleted post as requested.
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending