The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ubi1
Nadal has never won WTF but federer has never won Olymic gold nadal has the career golden slam fed doesnt, also nadal has couple years to win the WTF am sure he can do it this year.

But isn't the WTF harder to win than the Olympics as you are facing the top 8 in the world while Olympics is more like a Masters?

Also Is it really important if Nadal topples Federers records? I mean in my opinion it does not matter who goes down as the greatest that much. Also even if Nadal does win 17 plus Grand slams etc most people will still consider Federer the GOAT

Also I think just because Nadal has made a triumphant return doesn't mean his underlying health problems are gone, you are operating on the assumption that Nadal will have enough years to win everything but I mean his knees will most likely sideline him in the future as well becaus eh is playing style is still as aggressive as ever and these things don't just disappear. So he will probably retire at a much younger age than say Federer and he will start his relative decline as well in the next few years

Finally sorry to hear about your laptop:console: did you get a warranty with the laptop, as if it happened so soon after you got it then most likely it was faulty and they will exchange/ repair it for you:smile:
Reply 401
Original post by TheMagicRat

Flipkens reaction makes it even better.

That was brilliant :clap2:
Reply 402
Sounds like a poor performance from Djokovic, would have to say that the title is Murray's for the taking now.
Reply 403
Original post by aja89
Sounds like a poor performance from Djokovic, would have to say that the title is Murray's for the taking now.

If Murray does win, he becomes No. 2 in the world, right?
Reply 404
Original post by Decerto
If Murray does win, he becomes No. 2 in the world, right?

Yeah, the title is definitely his to lose now.
Reply 405
Original post by Decerto
Take it back to the shop, explain the situation and ask them what they can do.

If they can do nothing, take it to a PC repairs shop (it may cost though).

i ordered it from laptopsdirect i think the delievery might have damaged the cables inside somehow i have my 1 year warranty how do i use it? its only been 2 days since it came in
Reply 406
Original post by usamakhanlodhi
But isn't the WTF harder to win than the Olympics as you are facing the top 8 in the world while Olympics is more like a Masters?

Also Is it really important if Nadal topples Federers records? I mean in my opinion it does not matter who goes down as the greatest that much. Also even if Nadal does win 17 plus Grand slams etc most people will still consider Federer the GOAT

Also I think just because Nadal has made a triumphant return doesn't mean his underlying health problems are gone, you are operating on the assumption that Nadal will have enough years to win everything but I mean his knees will most likely sideline him in the future as well becaus eh is playing style is still as aggressive as ever and these things don't just disappear. So he will probably retire at a much younger age than say Federer and he will start his relative decline as well in the next few years

Finally sorry to hear about your laptop:console: did you get a warranty with the laptop, as if it happened so soon after you got it then most likely it was faulty and they will exchange/ repair it for you:smile:

"Olympics is the most important event" Obviously you rather win Olympic Gold then a WTF title However il speak about this later as i have a headacke i dont know what to do my brand new laptop came in I installed microsoft then after 1 hour of use the screen messed up. Possibly due to bad delivery damaging the cables inside?
Reply 407
Original post by Prendah
Yeah, the title is definitely his to lose now.

I wanted Delpo to win but hes gone and Novak was the only Major threat for murray now hes gone This should be comfortable for murray to win this Miami Title as there is no Nadal,Federer,novak,delpo to face in the final.
(edited 11 years ago)
Woohoo new thread! Just realised :rolleyes:
Reply 409
Original post by justanotherindigo
Woohoo new thread! Just realised :rolleyes:

Haha lol finally you realised.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 410
Got some good news i rang the technical advice thing and they said they'll send someone to pick up the faulty laptop and send me a replacement in the upcoming few days:smile::smile:
Reply 411
Original post by ubi1
i ordered it from laptopsdirect i think the delievery might have damaged the cables inside somehow i have my 1 year warranty how do i use it? its only been 2 days since it came in

Phone them up and speak to them about it?
Reply 412
Original post by Skkc16
That was brilliant :clap2:

It was a good shot. Radwanska is playing well, but I think she needs to be more aggresive, definitely to pose a risk to the top three and to eventually win a grand slam.
Reply 413
Original post by Decerto
Phone them up and speak to them about it?

yh thats what i did i think you missed my previous post.:smile:
Reply 414
Original post by ubi1
yh thats what i did i think you missed my previous post.:smile:

Oh. :facepalm:

I hope the new one works well for you.
Reply 415
Original post by Decerto
Oh. :facepalm:

I hope the new one works well for you.

Imagine i get struck with Bad KARMA:frown:
Original post by ubi1
Haha lol finally you realised.

I know I need to catch up! I'm so behind on tennis, I haven't watched it ever since the Austrailan Open final :facepalm:
Reply 417
Good win for sharapova earlier vs errani, was a good battle

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 418
Original post by smallguy
Good win for sharapova earlier vs errani, was a good battle

Posted from TSR Mobile

Her forehand was wild, needs to get that in check if she wants to get to the final.
murray into the semis :smile: strange match that

Latest