The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by hgo
5'2" & 7st 6lbs :smile:

You are tiny!

5'11 and 70kg
Original post by In One Ear
Its not an insult, I personally couldn't care less what others weigh (though actually I do take a disliking to overly fat people), I'm just really surprised its possible to weigh 60kg at such a tall height and (presumably?) be completely healthy!

I guess you must have a very narrow bone structure or something.

Haha yeah i agree with the disliking to overly fat people!
Yeah all healthy, i even went to the gym with a personal trainer last night to attempt the first stage of 'bulking up' and good lord i was burning this morning
Original post by Popppppy
How do you weigh your boobs?

On an electronic kitchen scale :colone:
Reply 183
Female, 16, 5 foot 5(ish), 45KG :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 184
Everyone should stop being so stressed about 'sounding fat'. We all have different body types and even though some of you may be the same height, you wouldn't look the same if you had the same weight- If that makes sense :biggrin:

Mine: Female, 5"6, 49kg (108lbs)
Reply 185
Original post by Dragonfly07
Is it just me or is everyone on TSR anorexic?

I thought everyone seemed quite big :s-smilie:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by JLXP
Haha yeah i agree with the disliking to overly fat people!
Yeah all healthy, i even went to the gym with a personal trainer last night to attempt the first stage of 'bulking up' and good lord i was burning this morning

"Bulking up" is a long process unless you are happy just gaining a lot of fat (which you could probably do with gaining a little at your BW:height). Most males would be doing well adding a kilo of pure muscle a month so its a long journey!

If you're struggling to eat enough maybe try drinking milk in addition to your solid meals- it has a great combination of protein/carbs/fat for bulking and is fairly calorific so drinking a lot of milk can easily add 500-600+ cals a day.

Burn baby burn lol. You'll feel it a lot for the first few sessions but after a couple of weeks you should get mild soreness at worst. Good luck!
"Bulking up" is a long process unless you are happy just gaining a lot of fat (which you could probably do with gaining a little at your BW:height). Most males would be doing well adding a kilo of pure muscle a month so its a long journey!

If you're struggling to eat enough maybe try drinking milk in addition to your solid meals- it has a great combination of protein/carbs/fat for bulking and is fairly calorific so drinking a lot of milk can easily add 500-600+ cals a day.

Burn baby burn lol. You'll feel it a lot for the first few sessions but after a couple of weeks you should get mild soreness at worst. Good luck!

Thanks for the tips, i'll put them into action this month and i might start seeing a little difference before the 'lads holiday' in August.

Haha, you're telling me! First one is always the worst. Think we're onto legs tomorrow
Original post by JLXP
Thanks for the tips, i'll put them into action this month and i might start seeing a little difference before the 'lads holiday' in August.

Haha, you're telling me! First one is always the worst. Think we're onto legs tomorrow

Lol if you do a proper session you probably won't be able to walk the next day!
Lol if you do a proper session you probably won't be able to walk the next day!

hahaha shoulders yesterday have meant i can't pick anything up today, so i imagine i wont even be able to get out of bed tomorrow.
6'1 70kg
Reply 191
Male, 6'1, 80kg / 178 lbs / 13st 2
Original post by sugarmouse
5'3 and 9stone 10.
I don't look as heavy as I am-I have a lot of muscle (and a bit of a belly I must admit)! :smile:

I'm exactly the same as you :smile:
Reply 193
Male, 6ft 2, 86kg.
Reply 194
Female, 5ft 8, 55kg
5 ft 11, 69kg. Male.
Reply 196
5"8
58 or 59 kg.
Reply 197
When you lift something about 1/3 to 1/2 of your weight 50 times for the first time, you will gain about 1-2 pounds of muscle.
Reply 198
Female, 5ft 2, 48kg. (19).
5'8, 57 kg

#Alotoffatgirlsinthisthread

Latest