The Student Room Group

Question about a hypothetical friend

My hypothetical friend accidentally walked into the girls changing room, and HE saw some girls who were changing, some at the start of changing, some in the middle and some just finished.

This hypothetical friend immediately ran back out the changing room, and now all the girls in that changing room are calling my hypothetical friend a pervert and , what can I say to HIM to help him out? What makes it worse is his first name is Tom, so a quick nickname for my hypothetical friend is becoming 'Peeping Tom', which HE doesn't like at all.

The reason why HE went into the changing room was because of one of those stupid pranks you may have seen on YouTube, where the male and female sign were swapped/covered with the opposite gender logo.

Need replies to help HIM out.
You're the friend arn't you?
Reply 2
Original post by Fenrirs_space
You're the friend arn't you?

hypothetically speaking, no.
Let me give you some advice Peeper.
Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it you're strength then it can never be your weakness. Wear it like armour, and it can never be used to hurt you.

Spoiler

(edited 11 years ago)
Lol "bull****" - Karl Pilkington
Reply 5
I would tell your hypothetical friend to keep his head down for a bit and it will probably die down soon enough... Hypothetically speaking of course :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
cheers, i'll be sure to tell my mate

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending