The Student Room Group

TSR FIFA League

Scroll to see replies

Reply 480
Original post by gunit123
Simply check who's in your group, contact them individually or just ask them on this thread when they are available to play at a convenient time. In your group, you have Ghandi (PSN is Dumblefrogster), zxh800 (PSN is ZxH800), and sortedguy (PSN is ??? - just ask him to add you).

I'm representing Argentina in Group A. When do you wanna play?
Reply 481
Original post by Nerd2
I'm representing Argentina in Group A. When do you wanna play?

I'm in Group B:tongue:
Cool beans paddy.

Anyway results xbox group A
france 3-1 england
france 5-0 england
france 3-0 spain
france 4-0 spain
Reply 483
PS3 Group B - I'm out :cool:

Italy 0 Portugal 2
Portugal 3 Italy 1

Just have to find Diggy now to finish my last two games. Not sure if it's me or Italy but I can't string enough passes together. They might be too slow for my liking.
Reply 484
Original post by Oziris

Italy 0 Portugal 2
Portugal 3 Italy 1

Just have to find Diggy now to finish my last two games. Not sure if it's me or Italy but I can't string enough passes together. They might be too slow for my liking.

Diggy needs 10 goals to equal Nalbandian's G.D. and if he does that, he will go through to the semi's based on H2H record.

Original post by Welsh Leprecaun
X

Please could you update the tables when you have the time...
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 485
Diggy needs 10 goals to equal Nalbandian's G.D. and if he does that, he will go through to the semi's based on H2H record.

Please could you update the tables when you have the time...

Wow all out attack from now on then it's not immposible

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 486
Original post by Oziris

Italy 0 Portugal 2
Portugal 3 Italy 1

What time are u available im on from 11-1

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 487
Original post by diggy
What time are u available im on from 11-1

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is that 11pm to 1am?
Reply 488
I'm in Group B:tongue:

I want a rematch!! please:colondollar:
I swear I was coming back in that last match, could of at least equalised with a bit more time. I getting better.
Reply 489
Original post by Wizzard1
pc anyone ? (longshot I know)

Add sissoko46
Reply 490
Original post by jam277
Na play automatic. Play semi on pc. Yeah well it was a mixture of me and my brother in the match. I played the first half of the match then he played the second half of the first match. He then played the first half of the second match.

I use tactical defending. Basically normal buttons. I just do possession game. Keep the ball and if I see a space take it(my second goal in the first match with benzema e.g.). If there's a big gap then I used the counter attack.

You on pc? Add sissoko46
Reply 491
Original post by Billa Bong
why isnt there one for PC??

Add sissoko46
Reply 492
Original post by Nerd2
I want a rematch!! please:colondollar:
I swear I was coming back in that last match, could of at least equalised with a bit more time. I getting better.

I stopped trying in the latter stages :redface:

Try to finish your final games in the tournament if you can - I will be on later tonight.
Reply 493
Original post by diggy
Wow all out attack from now on then it's not immposible

Posted from TSR Mobile

You definitely have the team to do it...
Reply 494
Original post by Some random guy
You didn't advertise for people on PC. Fifa 13 plays best on PC with a 360 controller. Add my name as the first.

Add sissoko46
Reply 495

And I'm more than capable of letting in 5 goals a game.
Original post by sissoko46
Add sissoko46

sent :smile:

You've won group B haven't you? And the only position I can finish in group A is second, so it looks like you and me in the semis. After our friendly I can tell it will be close :smile:
Reply 498
Original post by mahatma ghandi
You've won group B haven't you? And the only position I can finish in group A is second, so it looks like you and me in the semis. After our friendly I can tell it will be close :smile:

I'm definitely topping Group A - is it between you and Germany for 2nd spot in Group B?
Has XBOX group A been completed? Group B is done and dusted, we are waiting!

Quick Reply

Latest