The Student Room Group

was too drunk, seemed to black out, help needed?

:s-smilie: got drunk and dont remember certain parts when with a guy BUT we were in bed and did *stuff* just foreplay stuff gosh tmi but have to explain it!

at some point i must have fallen asleep or blacked out cos i cant remember how we got in bed really. cant remember him changing his clothes or if we were watching anything before but do vaguely remember givin him some foreplay even tho i cant remember exactly what happened.

and as i dont remember taking my clothes off as i lay in bed and fell asleep with them on and woke up with them on we cant have had sex rite?:s-smilie:

apart from asking, id rather just assume we didnt if i possibly can:frown:. there was no condoms around either(that i saw, wasnt really payin attention lookin for any) and im pretty sure he had his tshirt on because i do remember him takin it off and puttin it back on at som point, we just cant have done it?

if youd had sex while drunk thered have to be some remaining things out that you used right like lube or something... so paranoid
I don't really know how you can expect me to discern whether you had sex or not. However, I would suggest you are more careful in the future - going to bed whilst so drunk that you and blacking out is a recipe for disaster, as you are making yourself incredibly vulnerable to not only attack but also to STIs and pregnancy, as it is unlikely that you will remember to use contraception when that drunk. Perhaps be a little more careful in the future!
Reply 2
I don't understand how people get this drunk that they can't remember!

This scared me a little though. Do you know this guy? Or did you just meet him on a night out?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 3
ye i knw him weve done it before not a 1 nite stand situ *
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
ye i knw him weve done it before not a 1 nite stand situ *

Oh ok. Well ask him then.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending