The Student Room Group

University application

im currently in my AS year studying History,Economics,Politics and Spanish. Im looking to apply for a degree in History in the near future, how far in do universities look into your other choices and would they ask me if Spanish is my mother tongue? how much would it matter and would i be able to conceal the fact that i speak spanish fluently but only started writing it this year?
Original post by hexagon999
Oxford or nothing. Oxford is the ONLY suitable university for history.

I think even a Year 12 student should be able to smell crap when they step in it...

Universities don't know your other choices - they are not included on the details they get about you.

If they think Spanish is your mother tongue (perhaps from your name?) then they might exclude it from any offer. Different universities have different policies on this issue.

Don't try to lie, because if you get found out an offer - or even an actual university place - could be withdrawn.
Original post by hexagon999
Ye sorry, there's this thing called humour, it's really exciting, search it up sometime :smile:

Agreed... maybe you should have suggested London Met as the only place to study History??? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending