You should get one!

Sorry?

I will soon
Original post by DontJudge
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gG_dA32oH44

2.00-2.10

Ah I see. Makes sense now

Quite like this as well

[video="youtube;GpkBtWlkOAo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpkBtWlkOAo[/video]
Original post by LegendX
Offer from Sheffield :dancing2:

Original post by Zeegie
Hahaha yeah I can imagine, I would have **** myself LOL...awwww yeah wait for it to sink in, then just nail your exams and you're set :smile: you should be over the moon mate, it's incredible :smile: no it's Leeds lol....looks like they're sending it all tomorrow coz no one seems to have anything from them yet...

Original post by Numan786
I recieved an offer today from them for physics weird considering I didn't turn up to their interview :s

Yay. You're all local, which erm means it's easier to find my beneficiaries :tongue:

Original post by Furbs
I will soon

Remember to PM me when you do :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by lilmissshady
is this thread just for Pakistanis? how selectively rude :mad:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by JamesNeedHelp2
Yes it is selectively for Pakistani's. Now either conform or go away.

How rude, you one yourself? you go away! don't be telling me what to do!

Posted from TSR Mobile

:console::lol::giggle::h:

[QUOTE="lilmissshady;41980085"]ohhhh now I remember..pfft...you've begrudged me since I laughed at your *very poor* rapping abilities...now I was only helping you out:smile: there there :console: :biggrin:

No- I just cant stand people who share your personality traits; it is indeed a personal thing. When you enter a new nationality SOC, it could be compared to entering a friends house as guest; you shouldn't be rude by default. With your poor standards of attitude, expect to be quoted and annihilated.

NOW GTFO! :mad:
[QUOTE="JamesNeedHelp2;41989862"]
ohhhh now I remember..pfft...you've begrudged me since I laughed at your *very poor* rapping abilities...now I was only helping you out:smile: there there :console: :biggrin:

No- I just cant stand people who share your personality traits; it is indeed a personal thing. When you enter a new nationality SOC, it could be compared to entering a friends house as guest; you shouldn't be rude by default. With your poor standards of attitude, expect to be quoted and annihilated.

NOW GTFO! :mad:

my personality traits? my standards of attitude? what you talking about!!? you know nothing about me!! nothing!!! so don't act like you do! i hate your kind the most...judging people like you've always known them!! I don't know you either (neither am I interested) and your views on me? the last thing I am concerned about...may it be a personal thing or whatsoever see if I give a damn..I belong to this very nationality (Pakistani) and being so I would like to have people from different nationalities to chat with! am very well aware of how I should be treating my guests it's you who needs an attitude fix! now STFU and GTFO! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:!!!!! Gosh!! what's wrong with you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
[QUOTE="lilmissshady;41990171"]

my personality traits? my standards of attitude? what you talking about!!? you know nothing about me!! nothing!!! so don't act like you do! i hate your kind the most...judging people like you've always known them!! I don't know you either (neither am I interested) and your views on me? the last thing I am concerned about...may it be a personal thing or whatsoever see if I give a damn..I belong to this very nationality (Pakistani) and being so I would like to have people from different nationalities to chat with! am very well aware of how I should be treating my guests it's you who needs an attitude fix! now STFU and GTFO! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:!!!!! Gosh!! what's wrong with you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well if it makes you feel better, I'll welcome you :smile: Though then again, I talk to every one so.....
[QUOTE="lilmissshady;41990171"]

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm generally baffled. If you are Pakistani then why on earth did you write the following; "is this thread just for Pakistanis? how selectively rude :mad:"? - when clearly people from other nationalities (like myself) have been posting here. Perhaps you forgot to do your homework before entering the thread?; to which I apologize. :redface:

I judge people based on how they present themselves- you may disagree with that.

I hope I'm not getting TROLLED :zomg:
[QUOTE="JamesNeedHelp2;41990713"]

I'm generally baffled. If you are Pakistani then why on earth did you write the following; "is this thread just for Pakistanis? how selectively rude :mad:"? - when clearly people from other nationalities (like myself) have been posting here. Perhaps you forgot to do your homework before entering the thread?; to which I apologize. :redface:

I judge people based on how they present themselves- you may disagree with that.

I hope I'm not getting TROLLED :zomg:

how would I know of your nationality? or others? im no stalker! well If i made a thread where Pakistanis could interact it would be equally inviting for other nationalities, which would be mentioned in the name of the thread...i was just expressing what i felt...the reason behind what I said earlier...nothing of ' what I say or do' is any of your business... yet you are continuously being so rude, why? if you lack general courtesy please avoid quoting me! and it doesn't matter if I agree or disagree with you just don't be judging ME! what part of it don't you get!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="lilmissshady;41990848"]

how would I know of your nationality? or others? im no stalker! well If i made a thread where Pakistanis could interact it would be equally inviting for other nationalities, which would be mentioned in the name of the thread...i was just expressing what i felt...the reason behind what I said earlier...nothing of ' what I say or do' is any of your business... yet you are continuously being so rude, why? if you lack general courtesy please avoid quoting me! and it doesn't matter if I agree or disagree with you just don't be judging ME! what part of it don't you get!?

Posted from TSR Mobile

The bit in bold. Well you mentioned talking to me in another thread- so I assumed you knew what my nationality was. Furthermore, you said something to the effect of 'you one yourself?'. Why does it matter if I am Pakistani or not?

So you are allowed to express whatever you intend, or what you feel. But I'm not allowed to quote you?. Freedom of expression and all- this being the internet. Are you peddling on double standards or what? :eek: *Utter shock*
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1508
No one said this thread is selectively for Pakistanis only, although the majority on here are Pakistani and there are convos about fresh things...such as curry, cricket and studies :^_^:
[QUOTE="JamesNeedHelp2;41991060"]

The bit in bold. Well you mentioned talking to me in another thread- so I assumed you knew what my nationality was. Furthermore, you said something to the effect of 'you one yourself?'. Why does it matter if I am Pakistani or not?

So you are allowed to express whatever you intend, or what you feel. But I'm not allowed to quote you?. Freedom of expression and all- this being the internet. Are you peddling on double standards or what? :eek: *Utter shock*

nope, just talking to people doesn't mean you'd find out about their nationality and I don't remember asking you about it either, so your assumptions are very false...secondly you asked me to confirm my nationality or leave! like I would be breaking a norm by not being a Pakistani! how could you even state my response like that and question me on it when you yourself provoked me to do so! so the 'you one yourself' is the kinda response you asked for...basically I was reflecting back the very question you had asked me on entering this thread..
you are the definition of double standards yourself, and about me being allowed to say whatever I want when you can't even quote me? you began this conversation! whereas I really
wish to end it! as far as the thread is concerned I'm glad it's open to all nationalities! since I received a very wrong expression upon entering because of you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes it is selectively for Pakistani's. Now either conform or go away.

this! your unbelievable! it's pointless really arguing with you...you seem be be suffering from 'frequent memory loss' and are in dire need of help as your username claims...just please don't be a troll!

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="lilmissshady;41991252"]

nope, just talking to people doesn't mean you'd find out about their nationality and I don't remember asking you about it either, so your assumptions are very false...secondly you asked me to confirm my nationality or leave! like I would be breaking a norm by not being a Pakistani! how could you even state my response like that and question me on it when you yourself provoked me to do so! so the 'you one yourself' is the kinda response you asked for...basically I was reflecting back the very question you had asked me on entering this thread..
you are the definition of double standards yourself, and about me being allowed to say whatever I want when you can't even quote me? you began this conversation! whereas I really
wish to end it! as far as the thread is concerned I'm glad it's open to all nationalities! since I received a very wrong expression upon entering because of you

Posted from TSR Mobile

Conform not confirm. :rolleyes:

con·form

/kənˈfôrm/

Verb

1.Comply with rules, standards, or laws.
2.(of a person) Behave according to socially acceptable conventions or standards: "the pressure to conform".

Synonyms

adapt - accommodate - fit - comply - adjust - suit

That was a joke obviously. What you wrote initially;
'is this thread just for Pakistanis? how selectively rude :mad:'- to me at least came off as plain rudeness. How did you come to such a conclusion, if I may ask?. I asked you to comply with common courtesy of the thread.

Also, read this 101 on the internet: http://www.unesco.org/new/en/communication-and-information/freedom-of-expression/freedom-of-expression-on-the-internet/

Edit; http://www.ifla.org/files/assets/faife/publications/ife03.pdf ....While you are at it, read this too. And you are very welcome.
(edited 11 years ago)
this! your unbelievable! it's pointless really arguing with you...you seem be be suffering from 'frequent memory loss' and are in dire need of help as your username claims...just please don't be a troll!

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha, you humour me :tongue:
[QUOTE="JamesNeedHelp2;41991395"]

con·form

/kənˈfôrm/

Verb

2.(of a person) Behave according to socially acceptable conventions or standards: "the pressure to conform".

Synonyms

'is this thread just for Pakistanis? how selectively rude :mad:'- to me at least came off as plain rudeness. How did you come to such a conclusion, if I may ask?. I asked you to comply with common courtesy of the thread.

Also, read this 101 on the internet: http://www.unesco.org/new/en/communication-and-information/freedom-of-expression/freedom-of-expression-on-the-internet/

this Canadian auto correct doesn't seem to have the word/verb: conform, so it will always be autocorrected to 'confirm' on MY keypad! I still appreciate the useless hassle you went through to explain it to me...confirm confirm confirm! you see I typed an 'o' instead of the 'i' but no use, I live in Canada so I'll go with confirm thank you...does the job :rollseyes: oh no YOU humor ME!

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="JamesNeedHelp2;41991395"]

con·form

/kənˈfôrm/

Verb

Synonyms

Edit; http://www.ifla.org/files/assets/faife/publications/ife03.pdf ....While you are at it, read this too. And you are very welcome.

if what I said came off as rude to you there could've been a better way of expressing, I wasn't trying to be rude at all! if anybody thought otherwise i was ready to apologize and explain but you were soooo rude to me!! it was a joke? since when did we become casual enough to joke around like that? please don't ever talk to me again let alone joke!

sorry I don't have any spare time for that, you read it yourself might get something new out of it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="de_monies;41990544"]

Well if it makes you feel better, I'll welcome you :smile: Though then again, I talk to every one so.....

:wavey:

Hey!!! :biggrin:
I haven't spoken to you for ages! You okay? :smile:
Reply 1516
Whos messsing with the pakistani mandem?!? :angry:
damn...my moods so bad right now because of this utterly useless argument I just had with this...I really don't know what to call 'it'! good thing im having haleem and naan for lunch! *breaths in the scent of haleem* mood better now! :smile: hi everybody!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
^unbelievable! *ignores!*

Posted from TSR Mobile