The Student Room Group

Silly question, but would appreciate some thoughts

I've been seeing a rich guy who I met on the seekrich.com a month ago and things seem to be going well. Now I know this really isn't much of an issue, I'm just wondering why hasn't tried to add me on facebook. I know he's active on facebook, because we have some mutual friends who have told me that he's pretty active on there, and he has a lot of friends on there (like in the 400's) so it's not like he's picky with who he friends on there. In all fairness I have not attempted to friend him either.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1
Does he know you are on fb? If so, maybe he wants you to make the first move so to speak.
Reply 2
Original post by MantaRey
Does he know you are on fb? If so, maybe he wants you to make the first move so to speak.

Well if I'm being honest, I'm waiting for him to friend me.
Original post by kaly1988
Well if I'm being honest, I'm waiting for him to friend me.

Why don't you send him a friend request?
Reply 4
Why do you describe him as "rich guy"? Is that why you are dating?
Reply 5
Original post by Rock Fan
Why don't you send him a friend request?

I'm at an impasse. I don't like become facebook friends right away either, Not only because it may raise questions like "Why is your ex still on your friends list?" But because sometimes we go to Facebook to vent. Maybe he's like me and would be embarrassed.But I also feel like after a certain time it might be appropriate to friend each other. Like I said its not a big deal, I don't think he's hiding anything cause my close friends are friends with him, and if they saw something suspicious I'm sure they'd let me know. Likewise nothing exciting going on on my page either.SO....
Reply 6
Original post by Dalilsp
Why do you describe him as "rich guy"? Is that why you are dating?

That's one of the reason that I won't friend him .I don't want him to think I'm monitoring him.
That's one of the reason that I won't friend him .I don't want him to think I'm monitoring him.

when you clearly are
Reply 8
Original post by Billa Bong
when you clearly are

what do you mean ?
Reply 9
Let's get this straight, you met on a sugar daddy website, therefore your relationship isn't a real organic relationship, it's transactional. You cannot expect him to treat you like a "girlfriend" as you are used to the term.
Reply 10
Original post by scrotgrot
Let's get this straight, you met on a sugar daddy website, therefore your relationship isn't a real organic relationship, it's transactional. You cannot expect him to treat you like a "girlfriend" as you are used to the term.

well I think we are all exclusively dating each other. I'm not seeing anybody else I dont think he is either .
well I think we are all exclusively dating each other. I'm not seeing anybody else I dont think he is either .

Well yes but it's not necessarily going to have all the flim-flam like adding you on facebook etc. You can't enter into a transactional relationship and expect it to be like dating Jimbo Jones from round the corner
Let me get this strait;

There's a site called seekrich.com that has a lot of rich people on it looking for relationships with gold-diggers?

<hesaysasheappliesfuriously>

If you aren't a troll, you're a shameless little gold-digger.
Reply 13
I have no desire to discuss the question. I swear I love him not because of his money . I just wanna know if he really love me.

Are you sure? Because in 90210 Annie totally thought she was dating Patrick exclusively, and then Naomi made everyone stalk Austin to Vegas and Annie see's Patrick there with another of his Sugar Babies(?). And she's all like "Wtf man thought I was your girlfriend :'(" and he's all like "I am man with needs you knew what kind of guy I am; why would you think you were the only one".

This totally sounds likes that.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 15
well he should've added me already just for the mere fact that he has 400 friends on his page...what's one more? lol But really not a big deal, not sure if I'll even bring it up...if it keeps bugging me i'll just friend him myself.
Reply 16
I often think of that movie "The Break Up" where Jennifer Anniston gets mad her boyfriend for not doing the dishes so he says "so why wouldn't you just ask me to do the dishes" and she says "because, I want you to want to do the dishes" and he says "why would I want to do the dishes?"...not sure if I got the quotes verbatum but you get the jist lol

Quick Reply

Latest