The Student Room Group

Re: Sixth form im new and need help :(

Hello madfish, I was wondering when you'd make a new account and start posting problems after your recent ban :lol:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Noble.
Hello madfish, I was wondering when you'd make a new account and start posting problems after your recent ban :lol:

What? lol What's madfish?
Reply 2
Original post by lolman42
What? lol What's madfish?

Oh please :facepalm:

You post exactly like him, use the same emoticons and you're posting simple problems on C2 circles. You don't need to be Poirot to work it out...
Reply 3
Original post by Noble.
Oh please :facepalm:

You post exactly like him, use the same emoticons and you're posting simple problems on C2 circles. You don't need to be Poirot to work it out...

I don't know what you are on about...what is a madfish?
Original post by Noble.

Miss.Marple ay... Or :holmes:
Reply 5
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Miss.Marple ay... Or :holmes:

Yeah, it'd be a 3 minute episode of Miss Marple.

EDIT: Not to blow my own trumpet, but I knew it was him when I saw the thread title. Grammatical mistakes combined with the need to say they're new gave it away.
Reply 6
Original post by Noble.

EDIT: Not to blow my own trumpet, but I knew it was him when I saw the thread title. Grammatical mistakes combined with the need to say they're new gave it away.

why am I being called a madfish? Is this customary for new members or something? :smile:
Original post by Noble.

It's funny how people don't change the way they speak... I do, if I make other accounts :lol:

I once framed someone else :mmm:

Anyway circles again?
Reply 8
It's funny how people don't change the way they speak... I do, if I make other accounts :lol:

I once framed someone else :mmm:

Anyway circles again?

wait.. you can actually get banned off this site?:O
wait.. you can actually get banned off this site?:O

Yes:wink: as I think you know...
Reply 10
Yes:wink: as I think you know...

okay I am now so confused!

how would I know???
Reply 11
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=1114415 why are you calling me this person?? who is he?
Reply 12
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=1114415 why are you calling me this person?? who is he?

Please stop, it's embarrassing.
Original post by Noble.

Quite cringeworthy:colondollar:
Reply 14
Original post by Noble.

how do I post on the English section?? I have a Shakespeare essay needing corrections... I am not sure how to get to those threads :colondollar:

Can you link me please? Thank ever so much :smile:
Original post by Noble.

BTW, out of curiosity, can you get banned for not being able to use grammar properly, notoriously asking for study help or which I don't want to name but being dumb? :biggrin:
Reply 16
Original post by purplemind
BTW, out of curiosity, can you get banned for not being able to use grammar properly, notoriously asking for study help or which I don't want to name but being dumb? :biggrin:

He wasn't banned for that, he was banned for trolling on the forum and generally being an arse.

That's mean and uncalled for.
Reply 18
Original post by Noble.
He wasn't banned for that, he was banned for trolling on the forum and generally being an arse.

You should be banned for saying "Arse".

I got 5 warning points for asking ISA if she was a girl.

Pathetic! The moderators on here are far too trigger friendly!
Reply 19

Haaa.

Do you feel insecure about yourself outside of the internet? I'll presume you do.

Quick Reply