The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MathsNerd1
How is your revision going for it? I know the main parts but just really need to focus on the little details, already printed off all the past papers for this exam and the other 2 Chemistry ones I'll be doing. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's going alright,halfqway through module two on the bonding,it's so easy - dont know why it didnt click in Jan - got a C in it but i need the 2013 paper,obviously going to do a past paper from every year :smile: what did you get in jan? - oh and i'm doing F322 only in june :smile:
Reply 61
Would anyone resit a low A?

EDIT: Is anyone resitting an A they got in f321?
Original post by krishkmistry
It's going alright,halfqway through module two on the bonding,it's so easy - dont know why it didnt click in Jan - got a C in it but i need the 2013 paper,obviously going to do a past paper from every year :smile: what did you get in jan? - oh and i'm doing F322 only in june :smile:

That's good, I'm looking to learn all the content over these 2 weeks plus do about 5 past papers too, hoping I can do better than my D I currently hold but I didn't do it in January because I'm in my A2 year and had other exams to sit, best of luck for June :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by raiden95
Would anyone resit a low A?

EDIT: Is anyone resitting an A they got in f321?

Depends what UMS score you got?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 64
Original post by Jimmy20002012
Depends what UMS score you got?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Low A, 76/90
Original post by MathsNerd1
That's good, I'm looking to learn all the content over these 2 weeks plus do about 5 past papers too, hoping I can do better than my D I currently hold but I didn't do it in January because I'm in my A2 year and had other exams to sit, best of luck for June :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

you too,i'll help you if you need me :smile: oh and help me with maths too please haha :smile:
Original post by krishkmistry
you too,i'll help you if you need me :smile: oh and help me with maths too please haha :smile:

Thanks, I'll probably need it but I think I'll nail the content in the first and last chapters, just the content in the middle one is abit sketchy and sure thing, just ask when you're stuck and I'll be happy to help :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just done a question on module 4 which is Resources. And a question asks what would happen to rubber if it would react with ozone? It also stares that rubber is an unsaturated polymer, could anyone help me out? Thanks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 68
has anyone done the A2 qualitative on preparing a solution of copper (1) oxide then identifying four solutions? or the a2 evaluative on evaluating different methods of determining a formula? if so could you tell me how it was and what sort of questions came up.
Much appreciated
Reply 69
Original post by shaggyk
has anyone done the A2 qualitative on preparing a solution of copper (1) oxide then identifying four solutions? or the a2 evaluative on evaluating different methods of determining a formula? if so could you tell me how it was and what sort of questions came up.
Much appreciated

This thread is for an AS exam, not likely you'll find someone here :smile:
Just done a question on module 4 which is Resources. And a question asks what would happen to rubber if it would react with ozone? It also stares that rubber is an unsaturated polymer, could anyone help me out? Thanks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 71
Guys are notes any useful? Because i find i just copy whats in the textbook.

Im trying something new this time, im printing off the spec and making notes under the titles in bold for each one, anybody think this is a good idea or has a better idea of revising?
Reply 72
Original post by Joseph-
Guys are notes any useful? Because i find i just copy whats in the textbook.

Im trying something new this time, im printing off the spec and making notes under the titles in bold for each one, anybody think this is a good idea or has a better idea of revising?

They're useful if you make them properly, as in don't just copy everything out and only write down things you don't know.
And yes using the spec is a very good way of revising.
Reply 73
Original post by shaggyk
Much appreciated

smd
Reply 74
Guys, I'm resitting F321 I honestly don't know how I got so low, just done some past papers and it backs my point because it seems so easy now. Also does anyone know how to get a good solid A in F322 because I just can't study it for some reason, I don't know where to start and how to do it because I can't do past papers as I haven't finished all the modules yet. I've got a mock on F322 next week and I need to get at least a C in it. Anyone?

Cheers
Reply 75
Original post by chigyy
Guys, I'm resitting F321 I honestly don't know how I got so low, just done some past papers and it backs my point because it seems so easy now. Also does anyone know how to get a good solid A in F322 because I just can't study it for some reason, I don't know where to start and how to do it because I can't do past papers as I haven't finished all the modules yet. I've got a mock on F322 next week and I need to get at least a C in it. Anyone?

Cheers

Use the specification and try and "answer" every specification point using the text book. Make flash cards of definitions and key facts.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 77
Any advice for somebody resitting for a third time? Hows best to revise?
Reply 78
Original post by chigyy

Cheers

Do you know what date the f321 exam is on?
Original post by Happy03
Any advice for somebody resitting for a third time? Hows best to revise?

Me too what did you get on previous 2?

Good luck!

Latest

Trending

Trending