The Student Room Group

Wtf freaking my tits off

I have 14 exams in may-june !! wtf i dont know where to start revising need ABB for uni! dont want to do another year in college omg im freaking out so hard i cant even revise i dont even know where to start!!!!!!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Craming Revision
I have 14 exams in may-june !! wtf i dont know where to start revising need ABB for uni! dont want to do another year in college omg im freaking out so hard i cant even revise i dont even know where to start!!!!!!!!!

OH MY!!! i am in the same situation as you, someone help us !!!!
Reply 2
Get off here, and start revising.
Reply 3
Start at... Chapter 1. My first period.
First of all, don't worry and don't panic! The best way to ace an exam is through revision in short bursts and keeping calm. Here's a few tips to help you.
1. Start now, going through one section of your study at a time, making sure to take five minute breaks after every half an hour or so.
2. Colourful revision posters are a great thing to revise from. I find them better to make than reading from a text book all the time.
3. Focus on your actual study and not the grades you need all the time, you don't want to spend so much time thinking about what you need to do than to actually do it.
4. Get enough sleep, and eat correctly. Don't let your body fall apart because then you can't work your best.
5. Key words are great, and making lists for each section are usually your key to the higher marks. Highlight your key words in the same colour.
Feel free to ask anything, and good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NewInspiredWorld
First of all, don't worry and don't panic! The best way to ace an exam is through revision in short bursts and keeping calm. Here's a few tips to help you.
1. Start now, going through one section of your study at a time, making sure to take five minute breaks after every half an hour or so.
2. Colourful revision posters are a great thing to revise from. I find them better to make than reading from a text book all the time.
3. Focus on your actual study and not the grades you need all the time, you don't want to spend so much time thinking about what you need to do than to actually do it.
4. Get enough sleep, and eat correctly. Don't let your body fall apart because then you can't work your best.
5. Key words are great, and making lists for each section are usually your key to the higher marks. Highlight your key words in the same colour.
Feel free to ask anything, and good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

thanks so much for the reply mate is it reasonable to finish revising all 14? i have 4 chem focusing mainly on a2 units 4 psychology just gnna focus on the 2 big units and in maths got 6
Original post by study beats
OH MY!!! i am in the same situation as you, someone help us !!!!

which 1s u got mate! goodluck to!! were gnna need it
which 1s u got mate! goodluck to!! were gnna need it

6 exams, further maths and physics...need 3 Bs minimum for university...

my target looks bleak!.. as according to my predictions and time limit, i could end up with BBC or even BBD
Hey don't freak out. You've got time.
1) write a list of the units you have to complete
2) prioritise the units, as in the ones you need to look at more, and which have more value e.g % of final mark
3) create revision timetable based on this, with regular breaks, e.g every 30 mins 10 min break, or whatever suits you.
4) start revising, remember to use your specifications, notes and past papers and markschemes
*also, make sure you definitely understand what you're revising*
5) have confidence in yourself and the revision you are about to do.

(well, that's my advice, I'm starting my real real revision tomorrow, today was an organisation day)
good luck, you'll do fine.
In my opinion I would try to make enough time to revise for all of them, but remember prioritising is very important, if you need to sacrifice a low grade in one subject for a high grade in another subject, it might be fine.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Once you've got your tits under control, just work hard - you'll be fine!
Also, it seems like you're focusing on the whole picture. Focus on smaller sections at a time, in larger detail. Don't think at the moment everything you have to revise, think of one small section and once you're finished with that (clarify with an exam past paper) move onto the next!

Posted from TSR Mobile
6 exams, further maths and physics...need 3 Bs minimum for university...

my target looks bleak!.. as according to my predictions and time limit, i could end up with BBC or even BBD

i got 6 maths exams alone! :frown: fkkk man !
i got 6 maths exams alone! :frown: fkkk man !

which ones? what are all the exams u got?
Original post by Pink Boy

you get periods?
which ones? what are all the exams u got?

s1 s2 s3 s4 s5 s6
chem 1 2 4 5
psych 2 4
bio 1 2
Reply 16
Original post by Pink Boy

image.jpg
Reply 17
s1 s2 s3 s4 s5 s6
chem 1 2 4 5
psych 2 4
bio 1 2

That's a lot of statistics lol, should be easier to revise since they relate more
Original post by Robbie242
That's a lot of statistics lol, should be easier to revise since they relate more

trust me! :/ but only s1 and 4 are really similar rest are very different :/ its so hard dont know how to start for stats
If you genuinely wanted to do well, you'd get off TSR now and make revision your no.1 priority, and only attend to other problems if it's like, an 8 or higher

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending