The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by CSM1996
I hear the NHS are giving free boob enlargements...

It's a disgrace.
"Bigger is better" is a load of nonsense - small boobs are lovely too!

Plus, they will stay nicer for longer. Anything over a D will be ultra saggy by the time you're 35 :tongue:
Reply 22
I own a pair of these and one of the plus points is that men always look at my face when they are talking to me.
Original post by CSM1996
I hear the NHS are giving free boob enlargements...

Original post by modini
It's a disgrace.

No, they are not. None of us know the full details behind that story. The hysterical kneejerk reaction typical of Daily Mail readers, despite knowing nothing about that young woman's mental state once again proves how little value should be placed in any of their opinions.

'Herpaderp you can't fix a mental illness with physical things trololol'
Actually, yes you can. Come back to me when you have a team of psychologists and the board that decides how to spend the budget of their respective NHS trust behind you.

This infuriates me.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 24
I didn't know what the pencil test is so I looked it up... surely that doesn't relate to the size of your boobs but how saggy they are? I'm 34C and don't pass the test.
For me, as I said on a similar thread, love is not about such things. The girl I want currently is quite small chested. I'd really hate to think that any aloofness or lack of openness to a relationship is due to this, because it could mean missed chances.

But even as regards sex I don't see what it has to do with the physical act much.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 26
I'm a girl and I hate it when boys flirt with girls just because they have big boobs!! Most of the popular girls seem to have big boobs too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm not sure whether this has been asked, but how old are you?
*just incase you're very young..*

Firstly I'd like to say try to embrace yourself. Don't care what people think about your features, because your physical features are not what define you as a person. There is more to you than your breast size, and if someone dismisses you solely on the basis that you have small breasts, then perhaps that person really isn't that great or for you.

Secondly, I'd like to say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and whilst some people on tsr may not find your breast size appealing, that doesn't mean that every heterosexual male feels the same way.

Anyway, I'm sure you're beautiful and lovely, and nice on the inside (and out), so you have nothing to worry about.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 28
Original post by Happydude
No, they are not. None of us know the full details behind that story. The hysterical kneejerk reaction typical of Daily Mail readers, despite knowing nothing of about that young woman's mental state once again proves how little value should be placed in any of their opinions.

Actually, yes you can. Come back to me when you have a team of psychologists and the board that decides how to spend the budget of their respective NHS trust behind you.

This infuriates me.

To be fair, she has actually admitted to lying to the GP. And with regards to mental illness, if she did have one, it would most likely be something like body dismorphic disorder, whereby they obsess with a certain physical feature. The problem is, once you fix the problematic feature for the sufferer, they will go and obsess over another feature, so therefore cosmetic surgery does not cure mental illness.

What, however, did infuriate me was The Sun readers moaning about this kid with cancer. The kid in question had a rare form of cancer where all treatments from the NHS had failed, and the funding she cannot get is for an EXPERIMENTAL drug that is unlicensed and available in ONE clinic in the entire world. The NHS have rightly refused to provide funding.
According to my reasearch 32AA is the size a 11/12 year old should have
OP, how old are you, if I may ask?
Erm... Pencil test? :confused:
Reply 32
be comfortable with your body and have a good personality, that's all matters :wink:
Reply 33
Small boobs aren't a deal breaker. Definitely not in the same way an ugly face is. If you're pretty, I would go out with you even with small boobs. Although I am 6'2 so 5'0 may be a deal breaker...
Reply 34
The most beautiful girl I know is only an A cup. She's really insecure about it but her face is just stunning and she's got the best personality of any girl I know. I'd much rather have a beautiful face than large breasts tbh. Never heard of the pencil test either :s-smilie: As others have said, guys don't choose girlfriends purely because of the size of their chest. So many other factors come into it, and you'll find someone who wants you regardless of the size of your breasts.
Original post by __Student__
According to my reasearch 32AA is the size a 11/12 year old should have

I don't know if this is a joke or not but there is no particular size you should be at any age.

Posted from TSR Mobile
have to be C or above for me im afraid
Reply 37
Original post by Happydude
No, they are not. None of us know the full details behind that story. The hysterical kneejerk reaction typical of Daily Mail readers, despite knowing nothing of about that young woman's mental state once again proves how little value should be placed in any of their opinions.

This infuriates me.

Oh cry me a freaking river, she pretty much went straight from the hospital to the photo shoot. How does that not smell fishy to you?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 38
Let's face it, there are very few men who can look at a girl and tell what bra size she is. Women don't even have that talent- apparently around 70% of us wear the wrong size bra. I know that many men will have a preference for breasts of a certain size, but when they say something like "C or above" they really don't know what they're on about. Someone who's a 30C will appear to have a tiny frame and large boobs in comparison whereas if someone is, say, a 38C, they will probably be slightly bigger but their boobs won't look enormous in comparison.

That said, a 32AA is a small size, but you obviously have a petite frame. If you dress to flatter your figure and are confident, then no guy will be playing 'guess the bra size', but will be seeing a good looking girl who is happy with herself.

I can understand how you feel, though, before I started uni I was wearing an A cup and I've gone up to an E in under 3 years... so maybe there's still time for you to grow :biggrin:
Reply 39
Original post by llessur123
You don't want to pass the pencil test, it means you have saggy breasts.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Eh, no it doesn't..

Latest