Reply 7721
Original post by Converse girl
:five:
well said mr shizzle :wink: take that malfoyz

:adore: :five: All hail Queen Cool :adore: :adore:

You've seen my new sig yes? :ahee: :h:
Original post by Malevolent
Stop ganging up on me!

that is not fair i came up with the name malfoyz and you decide to put a picture of your self and youa rent even blond!!!!!!
Original post by ipoop
Yes I am :yep: How are you? :biggrin: I am iPoop, of course you know that, I'm famous here :ahee: What brings you to our little nest :gah: And stay forever :colone:

I'm fine thank you, have done nothing on the side of work for uni this Easter, so starting to get a little worried. xD How are you? I am Danz123 by the way, and unlike you, am not famous. :P

One word: Boredom... Oh and procrastination. :P I'm always an active TSRian anyway. Don't worry I'll stay as long as you want me to. :cool:
that is not fair i came up with the name malfoyz and you decide to put a picture of your self and youa rent even blond!!!!!!

Why would you call me Malfoy. I thwarted your plan inadvertently...
Original post by ipoop
:adore: :five: All hail Queen Cool :adore: :adore:

You've seen my new sig yes? :ahee: :h:

thats is so cool :five: fanks :h: but there is one problem i cant see it :tongue:

:huff: i bet you did it by purpose
Reply 7727
thats is so cool :five: fanks :h: but there is one problem i cant see it :tongue:

You can't see the sig? :zomg: Tis Mr Shizzle with his pink banjo, in full glory for all to see :yep:

Original post by Danz123
I'm fine thank you, have done nothing on the side of work for uni this Easter, so starting to get a little worried. xD How are you? I am Danz123 by the way, and unlike you, am not famous. :P

One word: Boredom... Oh and procrastination. :P I'm always an active TSRian anyway. Don't worry I'll stay as long as you want me to. :cool:

Procrastination :moon: Such a bitch she is, she makes for fun times though :ahee: Stay forever :colone: :sexface:
Reply 7728

You need to uplaod your pick in the post a picture thread for us all to see in full glory :fyi:
Original post by ipoop
You need to uplaod your pick in the post a picture thread for us all to see in full glory :fyi:

Why should I?

:huff: i bet you did it by purpose

Yes i did :tongue:
Reply 7730
Why should I?

:sexface: <---- that's why ----> :hubba:
Original post by ipoop
:sexface: <---- that's why ----> :hubba:

No thank you.
Why should I?

Yes i did :tongue:

thats it i am spaming your wall
Original post by ipoop
You can't see the sig? :zomg: Tis Mr Shizzle with his pink banjo, in full glory for all to see :yep:

Procrastination :moon: Such a bitch she is, she makes for fun times though :ahee: Stay forever :colone: :sexface:

Yeah she does... :moon: and it's totally her fault getting me to focus on everything but work. :angry:

I will :sexface:

Bring it, I ain't scared.

If you want me to join, feel free to ask :colone: :colone:
Original post by ranbow99
if you want me to join, feel free to ask :e :e

who are you...
I feel kinda lost here :cry2:
Reply 7738
Original post by Danz123
Yeah she does... :moon: and it's totally her fault getting me to focus on everything but work. :angry:

I will :sexface:

Ah, revision and the internet never get along do they? One of them always wants to dominate :moon:

That's good to hear :sexface:
Reply 7739
Original post by blueberryyums
I feel kinda lost here :cry2:

:console: Come on, tell auntie iPoop your problems :biggrin: :sexface: