The Student Room Group

Why does nothing suit me?!

fsdf
(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by katiecharc
First, I want to apologise if I sound like a whiny attention seeker, but I have struggled for so long with my appearance and I absolutely hate it. I see other girls with these beautiful hairstyles all the time, but whenever I replicate them, they look awful. Even when I just wear my hair down it still looks awful. Do I have an odd face shape or something, because when I tie my hair back I tend to look like I have no hair, and it's super annoying because I have to pin parts of it back all the time and it just looks odd to me. Does anyone have any suggestions of styles that would suit me?

This is my hair naturally {with my fringe pinned back - I'm trying to grow it out}. I also wear glasses usually, and they always ruin hairstyles {they always look nice until I put my glasses on {my glasses are below}.

What hairstyles would suit me?

Are you doing that thing when normally girls say they are fat and they happen to be really skiny and everyone is like "Aww, your really not fat!"
Your hair looks fine the way it is :wink:
:reel:
Reply 3
Original post by bahjat93
Are you doing that thing when normally girls say they are fat and they happen to be really skiny and everyone is like "Aww, your really not fat!"

No, I was genuinely asking for ideas on what to do with my hair because *I* don't like it, I don't want opinions on my current hair I just want ideas.
No, I was genuinely asking for ideas on what to do with my hair because *I* don't like it, I don't want opinions on my current hair I just want ideas.

I've seen quite a few girls shaving half of their hair off :/ LOL:smile:
I can see why you think this. I don't mean to be rude but you one ugly MOTHERF*UCKER!!

hahahhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Dunno about everyone else but i personally think you look rather pretty :redface:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by CheeseMunchies
I can see why you think this. I don't mean to be rude but you one ugly MOTHERF*UCKER!!

hahahhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Just leave, please.

OP, you're genuinely very pretty.
Original post by leannesagoodman
Just leave, please.

OP, you're genuinely very pretty.

oh please i was clearly just taking the piss. She knows damm well she perfectly good looking; she just attention seeking
Original post by CheeseMunchies
oh please i was clearly just taking the piss. She knows damm well she perfectly good looking; she just attention seeking

Yeah but sometimes taking the piss doesn't get taken as a joke. And I don't think it's right to assume that everyone who posts a picture on TSR is looking for attention. Okay, so some people might be, but a lot of the time we forget that it takes courage for some people to put pictures up, so negative feedback probably isn't appreciated.

Sorry for being narky, but it does annoy me that people automatically tend to be called attention seekers when we don't actually know their intentions.
Why'd i get negged for saying she was pretty. :laugh:

Thanks for quoting the OP, so we can all read her post because she deleted it!!:biggrin:
Reply 12
Original post by Runninground
Thanks for quoting the OP, so we can all read her post because she deleted it!!:biggrin:

F*** Yeah!!
Why do good looking people say bad stuff about themselves?? I find this mind boggling!
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Malevolent
Why'd i get negged for saying she was pretty. :laugh:

I was wondering that. There are some stranger negging users on TSR.
Reply 14
fsdf

I'd recommend that you get layers at the back, layers normally tend to look good on girls no matter what :smile:.
If you still think that doesn't suit you, just dye your hair teal or pink. Colours that make you stand out are pretty awesome tbh and now days boys really like that kind of stuff :tongue:.
Reply 15
Original post by Malevolent
Dunno about everyone else but i personally think you look rather pretty :redface:

How dare you SIR!
Building up someones self esteem is against TSR law! :eek:

NEG, NEG!
F*** Yeah!!
Why do good looking people say bad stuff about themselves?? I find this mind boggling!

Why a thumbs down? :frown:

It's probably because they are mentally unstable so need people to tell them they are good looking.
Reply 17
You're not the only person who feels this way. I often think that styles that look great on everyone else make me look terrible.

However, I think you're really pretty. You may think that I'm just trying to make you feel better but I don't know you or anything so I don't really have any reason to lie. I honestly think you've got a really nice face and you look like you have nice hair and it looks nice down.

Just keep trying out new styles. Be grateful you've got nice hair because it allows you to try out loads of different looks. Don't worry, you'll find a look you like.
You're gorgeous :smile:

Idk but I feel like 1950s pin-up-esque hair would suit you down to a tee, but that may be because I'm going through a phase of it :')

Your hair really suits you at the moment, you're probably just having a bit of a mare or something like all girls from time to time :redface:
Original post by leannesagoodman
Yeah but sometimes taking the piss doesn't get taken as a joke. And I don't think it's right to assume that everyone who posts a picture on TSR is looking for attention. Okay, so some people might be, but a lot of the time we forget that it takes courage for some people to put pictures up, so negative feedback probably isn't appreciated.

Sorry for being narky, but it does annoy me that people automatically tend to be called attention seekers when we don't actually know their intentions.

well your pictures lovely

Quick Reply

Latest