The Student Room Group

I was dumped....

I'm not really sure how to ask this boy who dumped me few weeks ago, he told me he wanted to be mates but he felt fine when we were together. So I tried to take no notice and accept the end of our relationship, but his best mate told me something different....
He told me that my ex slept with another girl and didn't wanna tell me incase Id be really upset and said he didn't feel comfortable around me and felt more comfy around that girl he slept with...
So I tried to text my ex asking whether he was hiding sommet from me and he said "like what" so I said..."from you, to me" and he made an excuse saying he was at the hospital for an appointment... then never texted back...
I really dunno how to force it outta him; Im not happy bout' the excuse that it'd hurt me and I was told by his best mate not to spill the secret cos he wasn't meant to tell anyone... So I dunno how to make my ex tell me without giving it away I knew the absolute truth.... I dunno how to make him tell...
Original post by Yuiluna
I'm not really sure how to ask this boy who dumped me few weeks ago, he told me he wanted to be mates but he felt fine when we were together. So I tried to take no notice and accept the end of our relationship, but his best mate told me something different....
He told me that my ex slept with another girl and didn't wanna tell me incase Id be really upset and said he didn't feel comfortable around me and felt more comfy around that girl he slept with...
So I tried to text my ex asking whether he was hiding sommet from me and he said "like what" so I said..."from you, to me" and he made an excuse saying he was at the hospital for an appointment... then never texted back...
I really dunno how to force it outta him; Im not happy bout' the excuse that it'd hurt me and I was told by his best mate not to spill the secret cos he wasn't meant to tell anyone... So I dunno how to make my ex tell me without giving it away I knew the absolute truth.... I dunno how to make him tell...

Just move on. You're not going to achieve anything by trying to make him confess. You're over and whether or not he cheated is irrelevant right now. I could see why you'd want to know if he was trying to get back with you but honestly I'd just take it as part of the learning experience and move on.
I do know how it feels though. It happened to me once before. I made him confess and I felt even worse afterwards.
Reply 2
Maybe you shouldn't focus on trying to get the truth out of him and just focus on moving on from your relationship.

It probably isn't going to change anything even if he does admit it to you. If it is true, at the end of the day he still cheated on you and is more comfortable with you as a friend.

But then again, maybe you need that sort of closure. If you really think that you need to know the truth then I wouldn't dance around the subject, I'd just ask him.
Reply 3
Original post by Yuiluna

Confront that cheating scumbag that you call an "Ex" and do it Face to Face like a true women!
Boys tend to crack when they are confronted :wink:. If he doesn't ask his friend who slept with him and then get the time and date of there koidis and take it to Jeremy Kyle :cool:.
You'll get a free hotel room and free travel as well :smile:. What more can you want :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending