The Student Room Group

Edexcel C3,C4 June 2013 Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
I cant bring myself to do any c3 revision after doing bad in the jan 2013 paper :frown:
Reply 261
Original post by QwertyG
I cant bring myself to do any c3 revision after doing bad in the jan 2013 paper :frown:

Remind yourself that c3 is worse than c4 and once you've done c3 revision you can revise/do an easier paper, aka c4 :wink:
Im starting c3 on Monday
So how much revision does everyone plan to do over the Easter holidays?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Our teacher gave us this question a while back...I quite liked it.

I thought people here may like to see it/have a go. :smile:

e3xcos(2x)dx\displaystyle\int e^{3x} \cos(2x) dx

Leave answers in spoilers so that others can have a go if they want to. :smile:

I like your videos. :smile:
Original post by usycool1

Thanks
I am trying to get everything from C1-4, D1, M1 and S1 uploaded for complete revision before the exam. :smile:
Reply 265

Spoiler

My teacher gave me a question like that (but with different numbers). It took me about an hour (during my free period) to notice what I was meant to do! I got it in the end though :tongue:.
(edited 11 years ago)

So I think I have the right method, but could you tell me if I have the right answer:

Spoiler

(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by brittanna
So I think I have the right method, but could you tell me if I have the right answer:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by QwertyG

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I know, I just usually end up missing a negative sign or something when I don't :tongue:.
Reply 270

Spoiler

(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by QwertyG

Spoiler

That would be fine :smile:.
Reply 272
That would be fine :smile:.

Have you finished learning the whole of c4?
Original post by QwertyG
Have you finished learning the whole of c4?

Yeah, we finished it a couple of lessons ago. How far through it are you?
Original post by QwertyG

Spoiler

Hmm...would a question like that ever come up in an exam? :holmes: If so, how many marks do you think it'd be? :tongue:
Reply 275
Yeah, we finished it a couple of lessons ago. How far through it are you?

Just got vectors left. How did long did it take you to learn vectors? I been avoiding it for quite some time now I gotta learn it :s-smilie:
Original post by QwertyG
Just got vectors left. How did long did it take you to learn vectors? I been avoiding it for quite some time now I gotta learn it :s-smilie:

I guess it took us about four lessons. Our teacher just made a booklet with the different types of questions they can ask and we worked through those for our teaching of the vectors chapter. There isn't really that much in it (although I still don't like them).
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 277
t made a booklet with the different types of questions they can as

I guess it took us about four lessons. Our teacher just made a booklet with the different types of questions they can ask and we worked through those for our teaching of the vectors chapter. There isn't really that much in it (although I still don't like them).

Were they textbook questions or past paper questions in the booket? so you started past/solomon papers ?
Reply 278
Hmm...would a question like that ever come up in an exam? :holmes: If so, how many marks do you think it'd be? :tongue:

lol i hope it comes up in the exam so I would actually know how do it. I dont know how many marks though it took me sometime getting the final answer despite making a mistake at the start :X
Original post by QwertyG
Were they textbook questions or past paper questions in the booket? so you started past/solomon papers ?

I'm not sure. I'm guessing textbook or made up as some of the first ones were really basic (to introduce us to it) and I can't imagine they would have come up in an exam. I've done one past paper and one solomon paper. Although I still need to look over the factor formulae (trigonometry) as I didn't do them properly in C3 and you need them to integrate some things.
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending