The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

qub undergraduates living in elms village nightlife

quick question im from bury in england and im thinking of coming to qub and i want to know whats the nightlife like for non local students living in the universitie's elms village
Reply 1
Nightlife us pretty good although a lot of first years tend to stick to the same places every week (union mondays, box tuesdays, bot wednesdays) so it can get a bit boring if you can't convince people to try elsewhere. I've been to a few different places in Belfast, usually always a few clubs packed each night. I enjoy it.
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Reply 2
Original post by nezzer13
quick question im from bury in england and im thinking of coming to qub and i want to know whats the nightlife like for non local students living in the universitie's elms village

You'll find that the nightlife is fantastic during the week, with most students making the most of cheap nights out. At the weekends it would tend to be more quiet around Elms as locals go home, but if you make friends with others from GB etc, it will not be an issue. Those from Belfast will also be about, so it wont be that quiet.
Reply 3
sounds alright cant wait to come to belfast in september for the open days
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by nezzer13
got any pacific places that are good as me and a few mates are coming up for the open days in a few months time

Nightclubs? Box at the Odyssey, Beachclub beside it, Olly's, M-club, El Divino, Scratch, Eivissa.. There's plenty :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending