The Student Room Group

what does it mean when a girl asks you to hold the door ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
just hold the mutha****ing door.
Reply 21
She wants you to sleep with her. There :tongue:
It usually means she likes you, but do a bit more digging to find out. Try and get in her way while she's walking places, if she says 'excuse me, I'm trying to get through' or anything along those lines then she definitely wants you.
Reply 23
If you held the door before she even asked you might get a smile. More likely that she'll remember you that way.
Stare like an idiot at her wondering what she means whilst she's struggling with a stack of books and folders in her arms and she'll probably be more focused on getting through the door than noticing you.

God I can just picture it.

"Hold the door open please!" Girl rushes to the door but the door is shut in her face making everything she was holding drop to the ground.
Once she managed to pick up everything -cursing the idiot that decided to go on his merry way instead of holding the bloody door- she managed to open the door herself and go through... only to see that same guy staring at her -previously the door- with a distant expression, as if trying to decipher something. Slightly creeped out she walked around him before the other had a chance to snap out of his state of contemplation.
Reply 24
Could mean so many things.
Reply 25
that she wants you to hold the door. she probably won't even remember you now sorry
She wants the D.
Reply 27
Original post by cartman
Filth.

You sir have a dirty mind. I was talking about this.

3utl.jpg
Reply 28
Original post by Pawsies
You sir have a dirty mind. I was talking about this.

3utl.jpg

What a beauty!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending