The Student Room Group

Girl related, please help!

I've had relationships before, slept around at Uni - but mostly it was meaningless. However, I met a girl back in Feb - From the beginning she was special; competent, ambitious with a great personality.

It was a while before I run into her into club: walked her back home and she invited me in. When I woke up next to her, it genuinely felt like the luckiest guy alive - I didn't tell her that, not wanting to ruin things -I really wish I did, but now she's away home at Easter break at home.

It's about 2 weeks before she gets back. I want to ask her out when she gets back. I'd like to do it right, in person. But the wait is sort of thing I'm not used to - are there anything I could do in the mainwhile - other than bury my head in the revision?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I've had relationships before, slept around at Uni - but mostly it was meaningless. However, I met a girl back in Feb - From the beginning she was special; competent, ambitious with a great personality.

It was a while before I run into her into club: walked her back home and she invited me in. When I woke up next to her, it genuinely felt like the luckiest guy alive - I didn't tell her that, not wanting to ruin things -I really wish I did, but now she's away home at Easter break at home.

It's about 2 weeks before she gets back. I want to ask her out when she gets back. I'd like to do it right, in person. But the wait is sort of thing I'm not used to - are there anything I could do in the mainwhile - other than bury my head in the revision?

Are you in contact with her? Like texting, Facebook etc?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
That's quite a few warning points you've got there.
Reply 3
Original post by ZRO
Are you in contact with her? Like texting, Facebook etc?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Got both.

Any tips?
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Got both.

Any tips?

Ok guess you could talk to her over the easter break either of the phone or via text. Just talk etc make plans for when your back at uni etc etc

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending