Canterbury
Visit website

Diagnostic Radiography Medway Campus 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by tri_zone
Hi Blondie457,
My name is Sanjay and I am from London.
As far as doing before left my country India then USA and back to UK.
Right now I am in USA and will be back soon.
Did my Access to Radiography from London.
Yes hope to see yo soon.

Wow you're in the states? That's pretty cool! Where abouts? Bet you're having better weather than us Sanjay! So will you be staying in Halls here also?

Nice to meet you! Welcome to the thread! How old are you?
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by Blondie457
Hi trizone!! Nice to meet you! We can't call you that tho! Ha ha. What's your first name? Where do you come from and what did you do before applying?

looking forward to actually meeting you all! :smile:)

Hi am Esther mature student with 3 year old girl. Am starting Aprill 22nd nice to meet you all
i leave in Gillingham off high street
cheers
Reply 22
I got a deferred offer for 2015, but am on the waiting list for 2014 :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by super121
I got a deferred offer for 2015, but am on the waiting list for 2014 :smile:[/QUOTou mean####
Hi super121,
As per your information there is no space left for Sep2013,am I right? As I was thinking to request to change from April2014 to Sep2013.
Reply 24
Wow you're in the states? That's pretty cool! Where abouts? Bet you're having better weather than us Sanjay! So will you be staying in Halls here also?

Nice to meet you! Welcome to the thread! How old are you?

Hey Blonde457,
nice to hear from you,yes wheathe is quite good in Arizona,just driving and shoping all the time.
little bit mature student,trying to find the little child in me.
Reply 25
Original post by tri_zone
I got a deferred offer for 2015, but am on the waiting list for 2014 :smile:[/QUOTou mean####
Hi super121,
As per your information there is no space left for Sep2013,am I right? As I was thinking to request to change from April2014 to Sep2013.

Nope, full for 2013
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 26
Hey I have firmed my place too! I'm originally from Moscow but been living down in Devon for many years.. It would be nice to meet you all for a coffee. I am Olga by the way , mature student 28 yo :smile: congrats on your offers !!
Reply 27
That's a nice idea! We should all have a meet up before we start! Lets arrange a date nearer the time!

Nice to Virtually meet you Olga! X
Reply 28
That's a nice idea! We should all have a meet up before we start! Lets arrange a date nearer the time!

Nice to Virtually meet you Olga! X

Thank you Vicky , you too !
I will go up to London at some point and will stay in medway for a day or too , will be nice to meet up then :smile:
Reply 29
Canterbury Christ Church University Diagnostic Radiography Medway Campus

Hi guys!!

Created this group on Facebook..... copy and paste the title above into facebook search and join if you like? Might be nice place to contact and "meet" each other?

Vicky.
Reply 30
Hi Vicky
Cant seems to find it on my Facebook search, please send me the link. Cheers
Reply 31
I couldn't find it either says doesn't exist x
Reply 32
https://www.facebook.com/groups/536092989792921/

Here you go guys!!

All come join! :smile:
Reply 33
Here's that link again... come and join us... we have 5 of our class already. :smile:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/536092989792921/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending