The Student Room Group

My friend wanted to have gay sex with me?

Went into town, had a few drinks with a friend and he asked if he could stay at mine the night. I saw no problem as friends have stayed before. We got back and he got in my bed, once again, not a problem as I've done that before. We was fully clothed.

What I didn't expect was him to put his arm around my waist. I presumed he was joking and shrugged it off. Then he asked if he wanted sex with me. He laughed as if it was a joke. Then I asked really? And he went yeah go on then. I pushed him aside and he started accusing me of being gay and wanted to see if it was true.

I pushed him aside and we fell asleep. When we woke up he acted like nothing happened.

Dunno, they say that alcohol simply removes inhibitions? Is it possible he was joking or being serious?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
This is quite disturbing.
Does he seem like he might be gay? In everyday life I mean.
Reply 3
How does one simply fall asleep after that happened ? I'd be asking him to leave.
He's probably gay and thought that you were too.

Above post is stupid, most gay people don't "act" gay.
Original post by Dragonfly07

Well thats the complete opposite to what I've experienced in high school, its normally pretty obvious.
Original post by SillyRodent
Well thats the complete opposite to what I've experienced in high school, its normally pretty obvious.

Have you thought that maybe it was only obvious in the people who you found out were gay by their behaviour? The rest would be unknown. Just think that 10% of the boys in your school should have been gay.
Reply 7

Totally agree with you dude.
If it walks and talks like a horse. It is a horse!

It's obvious that the feminine/camp lads are gay, perhaps. But there are many more who are gay/bisexual/confused who you'd never imagine were. And because it's not obvious, you just don't notice and assume they're straight.
Reply 9
Sounds like he wanted some. Why don't you just ask him "what was last night about?"

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
WTF......my life will never be the same again after that.
Umm, he might be a little confused? I know that there a few homosexuals in my class but its not always obvious
Then he asked if he wanted to have sex with me...

Ok who is doing the asking? And he accused YOU of being gay, correct?

Unless you have some moral or religious objection to homosexuality I fail to see what the big deal is. Grow up lol. But you were mature enough not to usually mind sharing bed as bros. A guy who freaks out about being accused of being gay usually scrams 'INSECURITY'!

If he totally forgot about it it might have just been the alcohol talking, or he was indeed just kidding around with you. The problem with men is you probably didn't take not of signals like his subtle facial expressions or body language other than the arm-going-around-the-waist-part so you can't tell as well if he was actually into you in that moment or not @_@

I'd talk to him about it, but don't make it all a big deal or serious. Just get him alone and say 'Hey, about the other night' and follow on from their. If he confesses he likes you or moves in for a kiss (you haven't actually said if you have a problem with this or not, just seem to be asking how a straight guy 'should' react) well, why not?

Have a little fun if you're both up for for it. You don't have to be a serious thing or anything. You could just do it the once (or a couple times) and find girlfriends and carry on like normal. Personally I think a boy who likes boys is a bonus...

(Note: Seeing as guys don't seem to mind sharing masturbation material, or talking about jerking off in front of eachother... or even actually doing it in front of eachother, I don't see what the big fuss about being perceived as gay is all about...)

And the above poster is right, he might just be curious and you as the trusted friend seem a good candidate to share a first experience like that with. Take it as a compliment lol
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 13
Original post by bahjat93
Totally agree with you dude.
If it walks and talks like a horse. It is a horse!

A gay horse?
Reply 14
Perhaps you need to stop getting in his bed OP :tongue:
Have you thought that maybe it was only obvious in the people who you found out were gay by their behaviour? The rest would be unknown. Just think that 10% of the boys in your school should have been gay.

This post hurts my head a bit, maybe I haven't been awake long enough. I didn't find out anyone was gay by their behaviour, but when they did come out it was no surprise to me or anyone else as it had already been assumed as a result of their behaviour. It sounds plausible that there would have been people who went through high school without anyone noticing but I can only speak for people I knew reasonably well and no-one came out and shocked people. It was already known if they were.

I think there would have to be something strange in the water for 10% of the boys in my school to be gay.
I act gay occasionally to make shy people feel uncomfortable, girls shouldn't have all the fun with shy people. Some people are incredibly easy to wind up. That's more directed at the person who say's no-one does that. You know what they say "No homo!"

I don't understand this, are you asking him for sex? Or was it a typo? Or are you both not-so secretly gay for each other?

OP, sort this mess out! We are all confused.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox
It's obvious that the feminine/camp lads are gay, perhaps. But there are many more who are gay/bisexual/confused who you'd never imagine were. And because it's not obvious, you just don't notice and assume they're straight.

Well maybe, like I said in my previous post I can only speak for people I knew reasonably well. But if someone is your 'friend' and you've had tons of conversations with them, known them for a while and gone on nights out with them you would expect to have a better idea.
This post hurts my head a bit, maybe I haven't been awake long enough. I didn't find out anyone was gay by their behaviour, but when they did come out it was no surprise to me or anyone else as it had already been assumed as a result of their behaviour. It sounds plausible that there would have been people who went through high school without anyone noticing but I can only speak for people I knew reasonably well and no-one came out and shocked people. It was already known if they were.

I think there would have to be something strange in the water for 10% of the boys in my school to be gay.

Well 10% of the population IS gay, so chances are...

Maybe the people who came out as gay did it because people already suspected it so they were like "**** it".
Reply 19

You're being disingenuous.

Some people do "act" gay in order to make other people aware that they are gay, as obviously it makes things far easier, men and women for example have noticeable differences which make it easy.

Speaking like Graham Norton and Alan Carr just simplifies things.

Quick Reply