The Student Room Group

Blocking the toilet at someone else's house?

Scroll to see replies

Find a hanger? They're quite useful

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 21
As always, I take my advice from Alan Davies:

[video="youtube;-F-taRDieQk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F-taRDieQk[/video]
Reply 22
Take another crap for yolo purposes.
Reply 23
Original post by assassin's_creed
Find a hanger? They're quite useful

Posted from TSR Mobile

My personal favourite is poking people in the eye.
Original post by Emily115
Sounds familiar 😆

Posted from TSR Mobile

I copied it from the movie Along Came Polly
Reply 25
Original post by chocolate buttons
I copied it from the movie Along Came Polly

I know, haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahahaha i did this at someone's house once lol. I got invited to his leaving do, he was going away to America.
Anyway we had a massive barbecue and there was all kinds of food, so i just proceed to stuff my face with as much as i can. His aunt brings out a plate of this salad stuff that ended up being spicy but i ate it regardless. I start feeling sick so i run up to the bathroom. I start throwing up in the sink (i don't like throwing up in toilets, sticking my head near one just makes me feel sick)

Anyway the vomit is quite thick and i struggle to get it all out. His nan knocks on the door and asks if i'm OK and i say yes, It turns out that the bathroom sink was connected to the kitchen sink downstairs and she must've been washing up the dishes when she saw my vomit coming up from the sink.

The drains ended up being blocked and at the side of the house, all the gunk from the drains was just coming up to the surface. They called a drainage company and a guy came with a van and unblocked it all.

It was funny although at the time i was panicking a lot ROFL.
Original post by awilson008
Okay.

So you're on your own in someone else's house. You go for a massive poop and end up blocking their toilet. The owner of the house will be returning shortly. What do you do?

Ps. This is the situation I am currently in, so I decided to ask all of you lovely people on tsr.

I was in this situation once. I got part of a tree log out of the garden and used that. Be creative :wink:

It did work. :smile:
Once I had to unblock someone I was on a date with's toilet with a back loofah. He didn't have any loo paper and I'd just eaten spicy food so I was desperate. I was in there for quite a while when he called to see if I was okay. I told him I was in the shower. Then his ferret crawled under the bathroom door and bit me.

That had me in fits of laughter.

EDIT just seen it's from a film... still hilarious though
Reply 29
Original post by awilson008
Okay.

So you're on your own in someone else's house. You go for a massive poop and end up blocking their toilet. The owner of the house will be returning shortly. What do you do?

Ps. This is the situation I am currently in, so I decided to ask all of you lovely people on tsr.

I think the real question is, how did you manage to block the toilet in the first place??
Did all your friends take turns to p**h in the loo and not flush!?!
Original post by bahjat93
I think the real question is, how did you manage to block the toilet in the first place??
Did all your friends take turns to p**h in the loo and not flush!?!

Who knows dude. It was simply one massive poop.
I have a woodpecker sculpture that I use for this exact purpose. In future search for their woodpecker sculpture.
Reply 33
the poo must have been the diameter of a mature tree trunk to block the toilet.
Original post by Straight up G
Get a carrier bag, use it as a makeshift glove, and stick your hand in there.

Gotta be done, unfortunately.

carrier bags tend to be perforated, to stop retarded children from suffocating themselves with them
open a window
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 36
Original post by ***OpenSky***
open a window

Ah yes, the ol' open the window trick and hope that the log of poo will just grow some wings and fly out the window.
Leave it as a sign of your dominance.
Original post by Silver Arrow
Hahahaha i did this at someone's house once lol. I got invited to his leaving do, he was going away to America.
Anyway we had a massive barbecue and there was all kinds of food, so i just proceed to stuff my face with as much as i can. His aunt brings out a plate of this salad stuff that ended up being spicy but i ate it regardless. I start feeling sick so i run up to the bathroom. I start throwing up in the sink (i don't like throwing up in toilets, sticking my head near one just makes me feel sick)

Anyway the vomit is quite thick and i struggle to get it all out. His nan knocks on the door and asks if i'm OK and i say yes, It turns out that the bathroom sink was connected to the kitchen sink downstairs and she must've been washing up the dishes when she saw my vomit coming up from the sink.

The drains ended up being blocked and at the side of the house, all the gunk from the drains was just coming up to the surface. They called a drainage company and a guy came with a van and unblocked it all.

It was funny although at the time i was panicking a lot ROFL.

This one made me laugh! Fantastic!! :L
Reply 39
Once I had to unblock someone I was on a date with's toilet with a back loofah. He didn't have any loo paper and I'd just eaten spicy food so I was desperate. I was in there for quite a while when he called to see if I was okay. I told him I was in the shower. Then his ferret crawled under the bathroom door and bit me.

That sounds like a really traumatic nightmare. Glad i'm not you!

Quick Reply

Latest