The Student Room Group

really awkward clubbing situation - 2guys- HELP

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by SillyMilly
dont get with either when you go out clubbing, how horrible musst that be for guy a to see the girl he fancies snogging his best friend??. Dont do it in front of him if you really cared about your friend youd have enough respect for him not to do it right in front of him thats just nasty if you do

best friends? are you reading the same thread? I said they are acquaintances, but to be honest they dont even like each other!
Original post by Ice-Baby
best friends? are you reading the same thread? I said they are acquaintances, but to be honest they dont even like each other!

to be honest I think even if they are only acquaintances the fact he introduced you to him, you owe him not to do it right in front of him
Reply 22
The classical eternal triangle! Most blokes, I guess, have seen a girl they want get off with their best mate. In the scheme of things not a big issue - you win some, you lose some - but I would agree, be sensitive if you can..
Don't drink and nothing will happen then. Or drink a little, get a bit buzzed, and still have your wits about you. What about forgetting about both of them and wait for guy A to get a girlfriend, then go for guy B! Oh, I don't know, I'm a guy, I'm not good with dating advice lol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending