The Student Room Group

When to firm offers by?

Hello , I have applied for Medicine . I received two offers so far from east anglia and liverpool . But i am still waiting for a decision from cardiff ; they interviewed me back in january 2013. so what do I do now? if i don't firm the other offers would they reject me ? when is the last date for firming medicine offers? cardiff is my first choice- any guidance would be really helpful thanks! :smile::smile:
Reply 1
Once UCAS have received decisions from all of your choices you will receive a reply date. The reply date will vary depending on the date that you receive your final decision.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by laurawoods
Hello , I have applied for Medicine . I received two offers so far from east anglia and liverpool . But i am still waiting for a decision from cardiff ; they interviewed me back in january 2013. so what do I do now? if i don't firm the other offers would they reject me ? when is the last date for firming medicine offers? cardiff is my first choice- any guidance would be really helpful thanks! :smile::smile:

If you receive decisions from ALL your uni's by end of March, you have to make your mind up by early May (otherwise you're considered to have declined, by default). However, if you haven't heard from them ALL by end of March, your deadline for a decision is later. It's all explained on the UCAS website, btw.
Reply 3
Original post by Pastaferian
If you receive decisions from ALL your uni's by end of March, you have to make your mind up by early May (otherwise you're considered to have declined, by default). However, if you haven't heard from them ALL by end of March, your deadline for a decision is later. It's all explained on the UCAS website, btw.

can one point have two tangents?
Original post by laurawoods
can one point have two tangents?

Odd question for this thread. But the answer is no, if the curve is differentiable at that point.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending