The Student Room Group

What part of a relationship do you enjoy most..?

Which phase do you enjoy the most? The thrill of the chase.. first dates.. early intimacy.. OR established couple, lazy nights in, playing house, discovering sexual mismatch.. Me, very much the established relationship, but maybe that's because the first, although exciting, has typically been a bit angst ridden. Wondered if there are people who prefer the first..

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Just the sex.
Reply 2
established relationship/lazy night in. I do miss the excitement of the start of my relationship sometimes though.
Reply 3
All of it but each part for different reasons.

Though, the security of the established relationship is very nice.
The chase is always the most exciting :u: getting to know one another, first dates!
(edited 10 years ago)
beginning and getting to know eachother
Reply 6
Why the hell have I been negged? At least I'm being honest.
Reply 7
I'm not a huge fan of "the chase". Especially when the girl can run faster than me.
The beginning was exciting, but I like just having that understanding with someone and being able to laugh together.
Reply 9
Original post by cartman
Why the hell have I been negged? At least I'm being honest.

I quite liked your honest reply. Mind you, it sort of bypassed my question since sex is typically on offer in both situations..
Reply 10
Original post by bssjonny
I'm not a huge fan of "the chase". Especially when the girl can run faster than me.

Yeah, tends to be my experience..
Reply 11
ForeverAlone.png
Reply 12
The companionship really...
Reply 13
Original post by Iron Lady
ForeverAlone.png

And... by choice?
Original post by cartman
Just the sex.

But if you are just in it for the sex it won't make the most meaningful of relationships :rolleyes: enjoyable nevertheless
Reply 15
Although the chase is fun, getting to know one another, that first kiss etc I really enjoy the feeling of knowing you have someone else to share almost everything with and that they feel the same way. I guess it takes alot of worry away from life knowing you've got that one person who will always stand by you.

I miss that.
Reply 16
I like beginning and lazy weekends together in bed and of course sex :wink:
Reply 17
the cuddle :u:
the first time she gets her tits out
Reply 19
The start of a relationship I was probably the most enjoyable in my opinion, because you're getting to know this new person and really enjoying yourself Then you start getting too used to each other and it can get really boring if you don't do something about it!

Quick Reply

Latest