The Student Room Group

In The Event Of A Total Nuclear War, Will Africa Be The Last Continent Standing?

Scroll to see replies

Only somebody completely insane would start a nuclear war, as the chances of themselves coming out alive is so small. Lucky there's nobody completely insane around...
I reckon your best chance would be away from major cities, and underground. I would find a cave system;

- In a reasonably temperate climate for survival purposes.
- Deep down but well above sea level so it won't flood.
- Has a ready supply of fish and edible algae.
- Is extensive so there are lots of ways out in the case of inevitable rock falls.
- Is carved out of a strong and stable rock.
- Has a high lead content, if possible (lead poisoning > radiation poisoning).
- Is in a reasonably neutral zone (Australia / Norway?).

I doubt such a place exists / isn't populated by neurotic people already / would in reality help me much, but it seems like the most sensible option.
Reply 22
Original post by HumanSupremacist
Damn, that's Plan B out of the window!

Now, with Plan C :idea: - building a rocket to travel to the Gliese Star System! :albertein:

Takes too long and may not be habitable.

What you could do is travel to the moon, sit back with some popcorn and then once it's all finished find out which area has the least radiation and start anew declaring yourself president for life.
dont worry there wont be a nuclear war, u seem to be taking north koreas deadly military and power too seriously
Original post by Rakas21
Takes too long and may not be habitable.

What you could do is travel to the moon, sit back with some popcorn and then once it's all finished find out which area has the least radiation and start anew declaring yourself president for life.

That's Plan D.

I'll go through Plan C first, thankyou very much. :haughty:
Africa my continent I will say for now we should forget nuclear war, why because common environmental problems that we suppose have solve is with us even in our presidential, parliamentary, palace. nuclear war nooooooo'

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending