The Student Room Group

Ealing Hammersmith & West London College

Hi everyone,I found out a course near my house at the Ealing Hammersmith & West London College but it is free for people between 19 and 23 without a previous qualifications and so am I.
I am not sure whether it is good or not because I use to distrust any free things.. Does anyone had any previous experience of studying through them?
Thank you:tongue:
Reply 1
Original post by Carmiu
Hi everyone,I found out a course near my house at the Ealing Hammersmith & West London College but it is free for people between 19 and 23 without a previous qualifications and so am I.
I am not sure whether it is good or not because I use to distrust any free things.. Does anyone had any previous experience of studying through them?
Thank you:tongue:

Hey I live in Ealing :smile: I don't have previous experience but I have known the college to not have a great reputation for GCSES and alevels, however it depends on the course? What course is it? Also in the future try to make a thread in the relevant sub-forum :tongue:
Reply 2
Original post by raiden95
Hey I live in Ealing :smile: I don't have previous experience but I have known the college to not have a great reputation for GCSES and alevels, however it depends on the course? What course is it? Also in the future try to make a thread in the relevant sub-forum :tongue:

You are right,i am new and i didn't know were to write!
Btw i would like to join this course: http://www.wlc.ac.uk/course_file.asp?p_kc=L5537&hstry=go;sub=16;stu=O

I will move to west kensington next week :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Carmiu
You are right,i am new and i didn't know were to write!
Btw i would like to join this course: http://www.wlc.ac.uk/course_file.asp?p_kc=L5537&hstry=go;sub=16;stu=O

I will move to west kensington next week :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha its okay, its in the right one now. Well did you do any GCSEs or Alevels? Because reading through this it seems perfect for someone who has none of those. If that is the case and you are happy with the content and are looking to go to university I say its brilliant :smile:
Reply 4
Haha its okay, its in the right one now. Well did you do any GCSEs or Alevels? Because reading through this it seems perfect for someone who has none of those. If that is the case and you are happy with the content and are looking to go to university I say its brilliant :smile:

In Iitaly we don't have A levels etc etc.. Thank youuu :smile:
I finally found something :biggrin:DD
Reply 5
Original post by Carmiu
In Iitaly we don't have A levels etc etc.. Thank youuu :smile:
I finally found something :biggrin:DD

When did you move to england? Your english is quite good! :smile: no problem :tongue:
Reply 6
When did you move to england? Your english is quite good! :smile: no problem :tongue:

I moved to London 6 months ago.. When i was 8 i went to live in New York for one year,so i remember something!
Thank you darling :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by Carmiu
I moved to London 6 months ago.. When i was 8 i went to live in New York for one year,so i remember something!
Thank you darling :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Looks like you've traveled quite a bit :smile: do you like it here in london?
Reply 8
Looks like you've traveled quite a bit :smile: do you like it here in london?

Yes,i like to move around :smile:
I love London but i am not used to this weather,in my city is alredy summer!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by Carmiu
Yes,i like to move around :smile:
I love London but i am not used to this weather,in my city is alredy summer!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not used to the weather in a way and I have lived here since I was born haha its terrible :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending