The Student Room Group

mexican drug cartel butcher 3 men and 2 women, boils them in acid and film it.....

Scroll to see replies

Original post by advice_guru
Yeah I clicked the video just thinking the execution would be a bullet to the head, not bloody axe hacking.

Are these videos even legal on the internet?

I know, the death penalty should be in place for these acts.

Absolutely brutal stuff man this is definitely the most horrific video I have watched on the internet, watching cruelty towards animals is nothing compared to this, mate.
Reply 21
Original post by 2ndClass
They're weed/meth dealers for the most part. I don't think the Colombians would let them control the cocaine industry.

And you must have no soul to do that to a human being. That poor woman, it's more painful to watch when you're harming a woman for some reason.

Does the majority of weed in the UK come from UK suppliers or overseas suppliers do you know? I'm just curious because we are obviously able to grow it here.
I ask partly because a lot of potheads are also middle class hippies, concerned for the environment, workers rights and fair trade. They make a lot of effort not to buy things made in sweatshops, but their money might be funding this sort of thing. Also because I have paid for weed before, as I don't see it as a harmful drug, but would be very concerned about where it's coming from and the harm my money could do.
Original post by Wilfred Little
There's worse. They've hung people over bridges in full view of oncoming traffic and I saw another story where they cut people's throats and sat them all in a row on chairs on an island in the middle of the road for oncoming traffic to see. They are incredibly violent people.

Ouch, the same people that we share the world with aswell :frown:
Reply 23
Do you mean UK dealers are weed/meth dealers?

I'm not that clued up admittedly but isn't a stupid amount of cocaine from south and central America? If so where do you think UK dealers will be getting it from? They aren't making it in their bath tubs.

No I mean the Mexicans are meth and weed dealers, it goes mainly to the US. The cocaine I think is distributed from Colombia to West Africa and then onto mainland Europe to Spain/Italy.
Original post by Mockery
Is it wrong that I'd get pleasure doing exactly that to those who did this to begin with?

Or does that make me as bad a person as them? :s-smilie:

The latter.
This video has honestly given me the shakes, I think I need to take a walk down my street to get some fresh air......
Reply 26
Shariah Law should be implemented in Mexico immediately. All those involved in drug cartels should be executed in public (Saudi-style) to deter others from committing such crimes.
Reply 27
Do you mean UK dealers are weed/meth dealers?

I'm not that clued up admittedly but isn't a stupid amount of cocaine from south and central America? If so where do you think UK dealers will be getting it from? They aren't making it in their bath tubs.

Cannabis isnt really much of a big product for the cartels (people can grow it easily themselves). Its mainly cocaine, meth and opiates that matter the most.

Next time some one offers you cocaine, just think for a second, you and peoplw like you are one of the reasons why this is happening. They arent doing it for fun, they are doing it just so you can get your fix (so they get paid).

Just thinking about it makes me depressed.

Its kind of a good thing in a way that UK dealers grow their own cannabis.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by ESPORTIVA
Cannabis isnt really much of a big product for the cartels (people can grow it easily themselves). Its mainly cocaine, meth and opiates that matter the most.

Next time some one offers you cocaine, just think for a second, you and peoplw like you are one of the reasons why this is happening. They arent doing it for fun, they are doing it just so you can get your fix (so they get paid).

No I know, misread the post. I'm agreeing with you and 2ndClass basically.

I don't take drugs :cool:
Reply 29
The latter.

I'd be more dignified, do it in a 'humane manner' and call it justice in the boundries of the law :wink:

Death penalty in other words.
Reply 30
Original post by abc:)
Does the majority of weed in the UK come from UK suppliers or overseas suppliers do you know? I'm just curious because we are obviously able to grow it here.
I ask partly because a lot of potheads are also middle class hippies, concerned for the environment, workers rights and fair trade. They make a lot of effort not to buy things made in sweatshops, but their money might be funding this sort of thing. Also because I have paid for weed before, as I don't see it as a harmful drug, but would be very concerned about where it's coming from and the harm my money could do.

I think a lot of it comes from the Netherlands where it's more easily grown. It's not worth the money/risk to import it all the way from Mexico. Weed is much harder to get through customs I'd think.
Reply 31
Why would you even click the link to watch it......? :confused:
Reply 32
I think a lot of it comes from the Netherlands where it's more easily grown. It's not worth the money/risk to import it all the way from Mexico. Weed is much harder to get through customs I'd think.

That sounds more likely tbf. I guess weed from Mexico must mostly go to the states.
Yeah, it's not worth transporting the goods from Mexico to the UK. Most of the goods though from Mexico go to USA and the surrounding South American countries.
Reply 34
Original post by abc:)
That sounds more likely tbf. I guess weed from Mexico must mostly go to the states.

Yeah they've gotten so much money from this trade that they've started to build underground railways between the US/Mexico border so they've avoid conventional transportation means.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1333586/Mexican-drugs-tunnel-underground-warehouses-20-tons-marijuana-found.html
End the drug war.
Reply 36
There's worse. They've hung people over bridges in full view of oncoming traffic and I saw another story where they cut people's throats and sat them all in a row on chairs on an island in the middle of the road for oncoming traffic to see. They are incredibly violent people.

There is even more gruesome stuff than that, an incident in 2010 in the tourist resort of acapulco.

The remains of two guys (and the hands of others) were scattered everywhere, their skin was ripped off their heads and flung over poles outside a night club. They even severed their genitles and wrote the name of the gang resposible with the guts of one of the men.
This is the worst thing I have ever seen on the internet.

And it happened in a tourist resort, where people are on holiday right now..

Heck one guy I know on this forum is from acapulco ans was out and about when it happened.
Original post by GPODT
Shariah Law should be implemented in Mexico immediately. All those involved in drug cartels should be executed in public (Saudi-style) to deter others from committing such crimes.

Oh yeh...because having your head shot off or being blown up isn't enough of a deterrence.
(edited 11 years ago)
Yeah they've gotten so much money from this trade that they've started to build underground railways between the US/Mexico border so they've avoid conventional transportation means.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1333586/Mexican-drugs-tunnel-underground-warehouses-20-tons-marijuana-found.html

People will do anything to duck and hide from the law.
Reply 39
Original post by ESPORTIVA

Just thinking about it makes me depressed.

Its kind of a good thing in a way that UK dealers grow their own cannabis.

What a thoughtful post.

Quick Reply

Latest