The Student Room Group

Age Gap Advice

Hey, basically I've met the coolest girl ever. The only problem is she's 15, I'm 18. I'm not planning on doing anything sexual with her but I just wanted people's advice on the gap. Thanks (:
If you like her a lot then do what feels right plus in a few years the difference will be nothing! 19/2 + 7= old enough to be socially acceptable :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Hey, basically I've met the coolest girl ever. The only problem is she's 15, I'm 18. I'm not planning on doing anything sexual with her but I just wanted people's advice on the gap. Thanks (:
There's nothing wrong with that age gap, its fine. Only 3 years different so no big deal. I'm married and have 8 years age gap between me and my husband
Reply 3
Original post by parhanabegum@hotma
There's nothing wrong with that age gap, its fine. Only 3 years different so no big deal. I'm married and have 8 years age gap between me and my husband

the problem is the threshold of 16 :/ like I've had mates judging eachother because one of them was seeing a girl under 16, that's what I'm mainly worried with tbh. I'm far from being a sex pest but people are just so bad to judge.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
the problem is the threshold of 16 :/ like I've had mates judging eachother because one of them was seeing a girl under 16, that's what I'm mainly worried with tbh. I'm far from being a sex pest but people are just so bad to judge.
Ok well maybe the under 16 thing is understandable

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending