The Student Room Group

Help with Maths A-Level revision over Easter?

Hey, so I have 5 exams in may/June. I have 2 psychology and 3 maths (C1, C2 and D1. I'm in AS year by the way.

So over Easter I have been given psychology revision to do in what topics e.g.
Day 1: Unit 1, research methods - 1 hour , deprivation and privation - 1 hour , effects on child day care - 1 hour. And carry this on for 5 days a week but changing topics.

I would like to know if someone here can give me a timetable like this for my maths subject as I would really appreciate it and I don't really have much of an idea on what to do.

Thanks.
Original post by Stano123
Hey, so I have 5 exams in may/June. I have 2 psychology and 3 maths (C1, C2 and D1. I'm in AS year by the way.

So over Easter I have been given psychology revision to do in what topics e.g.
Day 1: Unit 1, research methods - 1 hour , deprivation and privation - 1 hour , effects on child day care - 1 hour. And carry this on for 5 days a week but changing topics.

I would like to know if someone here can give me a timetable like this for my maths subject as I would really appreciate it and I don't really have much of an idea on what to do.

Thanks.

Past paperrrrrssssss!!

Have you learnt everything at school for C1, C2 & D1?

If you haven't, then use the Excel textbook (preferably instead of the revision book) and briefly skimread a 2-3 chapters a day for whichever module.
If you have learnt everything/been taught it all, then do a past paper atleast every day (ie: C1 past paper today, C2 paper tomorrow etc.).
Reply 2
Original post by PhysicsGal
Past paperrrrrssssss!!

Have you learnt everything at school for C1, C2 & D1?

If you haven't, then use the Excel textbook (preferably instead of the revision book) and briefly skimread a 2-3 chapters a day for whichever module.
If you have learnt everything/been taught it all, then do a past paper atleast every day (ie: C1 past paper today, C2 paper tomorrow etc.).

I have learnt everything of C1 and D1 in school and nearly finished C2. There are a few topics were I need a bit of help on so anyone recommend any advice to help me with these topics?

Thanks.
Reply 3
Try examsolutions.net, brilliant website - really easy to follow tutorials on all of the modules for C1, C2 etc.
Buy livemaths. Sorted.

Quick Reply

Latest