The Student Room Group

Should I get my bum waxed?

Hi, well this is embarrassing but I have quite a hairy bum especially in the crack. I am a 18 year old man who hasn't been to any places that offers to do this sort of procedure. Can anyone help with my situation or give me any tips. It's been a huge pain in the ass, no pun intended.

Thanks.
Reply 1
a lot of guys get waxed for charity... your local beauty salon might do you for free if it is for a good cause.

waxer.jpg
Reply 2
Original post by the bear
a lot of guys get waxed for charity... your local beauty salon might do you for free if it is for a good cause.

waxer.jpg

Thanks mate, I'll definitely look into it!
Reply 3
Original post by MrAnnoymous
Thanks mate, I'll definitely look into it!

Good Luck !!
Reply 4
Fellow hairy crack brah checking in.
Reply 5
Does the hair just come out painlessly?
Also does lack of hair in the crack region effect the ability to excrete? I remember reading about friction or something making it harder to go to the toilet.
Reply 6
ok and does it grow back quick? Does this cream work in the pubic area?
If so it'd make my trimmer redundant :cool:
Reply 7
Original post by UKBrah
Does the hair just come out painlessly?
Also does lack of hair in the crack region effect the ability to excrete? I remember reading about friction or something making it harder to go to the toilet.

The hair doesn't exactly fall out. It comes off, but the hair beneath the skin is still there unlike waxing, where the whole hair is pulled out. This leaves it less smooth than waxing, and the hair will grow back a lot faster.
Reply 8
verrrrrrrrry careful

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
It will kill me literally, or it'll be really painfull?

i dont like this cream
Reply 10
Waxing at the bum...

:hide:
Reply 11
Cream it is.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending