The Student Room Group

FOOD AND DRINK: THE TSR Brekkie Cereal Champion!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Weetabix choco mini's! Weetabix is my first choice cereal, but this variant is a naughty indulgence from time to time.
Mmm chocolate minis z<3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wheetabix choco minis!! <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
minis XD
Reply 24
Weetabix Minis!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Alpen! I'm not sure what my Mum would gorge on at 3am when waking up hungover/still drunk without it..
Minis! Obviously... :sogood:
Minis.
Reply 28
Weetabix minis fo sho
Toto, I know it's a little early to start talking about the next competition... But if you did a non-chocolate sweets one (starburst, haribo, skittles etc) I would love you forever!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Weetabix Choco Minis :smile:
ALPEN!
Reply 32
THIS HEAT'S WINNER: WEETABIX CRISPY MINIS CHOCOLATE CHIP!

Alpen took the early lead but the Minis clawed it back! Yes, despite these being about three times worse for you than regular Weetabix, (one of the cereal world's "Golden Children" nutritionally), Minis certainly aren't tiny on flavour, and as such deserve to be an occasional treat for ANYBODY with taste!

Ps, don't write "Oh, OBVIOUSLY this is the answer. OBVIOUSLY." It comes off as obnoxious. And trust me, I know obnoxious. I AM it.

Onto the next heat!!
Reply 33
NEW HEAT!

NESTLE CHEERIOS battle KELLOGGS FROOT LOOPS!

Cheery Corn, Cheery Oats, Cheery Rice and Wheat, Cheery Four-grain Cheerios, Cheery Good to Eat! That's how the song goes, but they're up against loops of a DIFFERENT nature - and TOUCAN PLAY AT THAT GAME!
Cheerios. EASILY. I never tried the US fruit loops but they got a lot of praise, I tried the UK ones and I was like. What, REALLY? Is this it? But apparently they're a lot worse than the US ones but I can only judge by ones I've tried. Cheerios are a tasty classic and I love that the little o's do taste different. I have them in milk or dry.
Original post by TotoMimo

Ps, don't write "Oh, OBVIOUSLY this is the answer. OBVIOUSLY." It comes off as obnoxious. And trust me, I know obnoxious. I AM it.

Sorry :cry2:
Did I say Cheerios, EASILY. I actually meant Cheerios, OBVIOUSLY.
Cheerios. Hands down!
Reply 39
Fruit loops :biggrin:

Edit: Am I the only one?! xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest